- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Instant Digital Download
24/7 live chat
90 Days Money Back
All of the applications have undergone some serious changes, for the good. The updates are tailored to help busy people get through work efficiently.
- One time purchase, one time install for the classic applications you are used to, but with better features.
- You can easily share and save content with anyone that you would like.
- Outlook makes it easier to keep your important mail separate than other pieces of mail.
- Office as a whole makes it easier for you to manage and organize your business.
Owning your own business is a great and exhilarating feeling at times, who doesn’t want to be their own boss? But it can also be stressful and overwhelming at times, which is why Microsoft would like to help you ease some of your workloads with the 2019 home business version of Office.
With a one time purchase and download, you’ll be able to utilize Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. These are the same classic applications that you are used to using if you have had Office before, but they have gotten better with time. The new features are designed more intuitively to allow you to work more efficiently and produce more professional documents.
Work offline and apply advanced formatting with powerful desktop apps, with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
Get work done easier. Work more naturally with new and improved inking features like the roaming pencil case, pressure sensitivity, and tilt effects.
- Black theme
- Learning tools (captions and audio descriptions)
- Speech feature (text-to-speech)
- Improved inking functionality
- Accessibility improvements
Perform better data analysis. Excel 2019 adds powerful new data analysis features, including new formulas and charts and enhancements to PowerPivot.
- Funnel charts, 2D maps, and timelines
- New Excel functions and connectors
- Ability to publish Excel to PowerBI
- PowerPivot enhancements
- PowerQuery enhancements
Create more impactful content. In PowerPoint 2019, you can create cinematic presentations with new features like Morph and Zoom.
- Zoom capabilities for ordering of slides within presentations
- Morph transition feature
- Ability to insert and manage Icons, SVG, and 3D models
- Improved roaming pencil case
Manage email more efficiently. Focus Mode blocks out distractions and puts your content front and center. And Focused Inbox moves less important emails out of the way—so you can get straight to taking care of business.
- Updated contact cards
- Office 365 Groups (requires Exchange online account)
- Focused inbox
- Travel and delivery summary cards
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard Disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher)
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSC 2021, Windows 10 LTSC 2019, Windows Server 2022, or Windows Server 2019.
Other for requirements
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional connectivity or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint. Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
Outlook (Home and Business):
- Some search features require Windows Search Some advanced features may require connectivity to a supported version of Microsoft Exchange Server (or Exchange Online) or Microsoft SharePoint Server (or SharePoint Online). See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy Web site for supported versions of Exchange Server and SharePoint Server.
- Integration with Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams requires connectivity to a supported version of Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams. See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy Web site for supported versions of Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
- LinkedIn support requires a LinkedIn account. The speech recognition feature requires a microphone.
- The read-out feature requires an audio output device. Rights Management features require access to a Microsoft Rights Management (Azure Rights Management) cloud deployment or to a local deployment (Active Directory Rights Management Services). Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend CatSoft!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend CatSoft and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Catsoft and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Catsoft.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.