Microsoft Excel 2019 for PC
$ 84.99 USD
Microsoft Excel 2019 for PC
It's become evident that spreadsheets made with pen and paper no longer provide for the needs of businesses and most home users. Excel gives people the ability to automate spreadsheets with native formulas, perform complex calculations, and visualize the data for further analytics. You can't say no to such a good deal - say goodbye to a messy, time-consuming spreadsheet, and take advantage of digital convenience.
The project document of Excel is known as a “workbook”. Within a workbook, you can create multiple spreadsheets, also known as “worksheets”. You can have different spreadsheets stored in one document. This proves useful when you’re working on a large project. For example, if you need to keep track of customers, finances, and materials all at the same time, you can create multiple spreadsheets in one document to make navigating and calculating easier. This reduces the clutter in your files without having to sacrifice accessibility.
Excel 2019 from Microsoft has been updated to bring never-before-seen enhancements and innovative features to its new and old users. The updated functions and charts, improved accessibility, and enhanced sharing capabilities allow for a better experience for any user. These updates make the new Excel perfect for anyone in the business or academic world who is looking to create a spreadsheet of any kind with the least amount of resistance.
If you’re in need of an application to either help with your finances or boost your business management, Excel 2019 is the perfect candidate. It offers numerous features that are bound to make your life easier. You may carry out almost all distinctive forms of calculations and equations. You can insert diverse graphs and charts to visualize your statistics. On top of it all, you have access to a massive library of native functions that make it viable and fast for you to get things accomplished.
When using Excel, you’ll never have to calculate everything yourself and constantly keep your spreadsheets updated as data gets added, removed or changed. With Excel’s many native functions, you can automate just about every part of your spreadsheet. Put more time and energy into other things while Excel takes care of the complex calculations and keeps your spreadsheet up-to-date with your recent data changes.
Besides calculations and finances, Excel is incredibly useful for graphing and charting data to help you identify data trends, formatting, or sorting and analyzing data. This makes for a perfect application even for a home user, but still provides great capabilities for businesses.
Additionally, you can enjoy an integrated experience with other Microsoft Office suite applications. Excel works flawlessly with products in the Office family, meaning that you can always export or import data with ease. You can use data from Excel in a PowerPoint presentation, or import a chart from Excel into Word to illustrate statistics better. This is a one of a kind experience, as no competing product family is able to pull off the level of integration Microsoft Office provides.
- CONCAT: This new function is like the already existing CONCATENATE, but better. To begin with, it is shorter and less difficult to write. Mainly, it supports cell references, as well as range references.
- IFS: This new function acts as a test to confirm that one or more conditions are met. If so, it returns a value that directly corresponds to the initial true condition. As well, the new IFS function takes the place of many nested IF statements, making it a lot easier to read multiple conditions.
- MAXIFS: This new function produces the maximum value among a number of specific cells.
- MINIFS: Similar to the MAXIFS function, this one produces the minimum value among a number of specific cells.
- SWITCH: This new function takes an individual value and puts it against a list of other values, producing the first corresponding match in that list.
- TEXTJOIN: This new function allows users to combine text from a range of multiple cells, separating them by delimiters that you set.
- Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 2-core. 2.0 GHz or greater recommended for Skype for Business.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update). Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32 bits per pixel capable format.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
$ 84.99 USD
You will get your product in your inbox in 15-30 mins after checkout
Installation Guarantee or your money back!
If you find an identical product cheaper than us, we'll beat it by 5%
100% Geniune Software Downloads