- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Windows 10 Pro brings you all the features of Windows 10 Home, but ramps up security to enterprise level, includes impressive management tools like single sign on, and allows for improved productivity with Cortana and remote desktop. Built for the serious business user
BitLocker and BitLocker to Go ensure that no one can access your data or systems if your device is lost or stolen.
Share and work on live Microsoft Office files like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with cloud storage acting as a virtual online drive.
Use Remote Desktop to log in to your Windows 10 Pro PC anywhere you have an internet connection. Be more secure.
BitLocker makes sure your files stay safe, and BitLocker to Go does the same job on removable storage devices.
Harness the power of machine learning, wide optics, the cloud, and behavior analysis to protect your devices from emerging, sophisticated threats with Windows Defender Antivirus.
- Remote Desktop • With Remote Desktop and an internet connection you can securely access your files, folders, and apps from virtually anywhere.
- Windows Ink • Don’t let your best ideas slip away with Windows Ink. Get access quickly, straight from the taskbar, or with the click of a digital pen. • Link up Ink with Microsoft Office and other apps for simple document markup, easy note taking, and precise sketching or drawing. Windows Hello
- Fingerprint or facial recognition gives you access to your Windows devices in less than 2 seconds, for the enterprise-grade way to secure your Windows devices. Note that your devices must support fingerprint or facial recognition in order to use Windows Hello.
- As stated earlier, Windows 10 Pro comes with all the features of the Home edition, and adds the best and most sophisticated business features available for retail sale. Windows 10 Home edition came with 20 brand new features (like Cortana, the rebirth of the Start menu, Microsoft Edge just to name a few) and the extras in Pro just knock it out of the park.
- Domain Join. This feature also includes Azure Active Directory (this feature is for single sign on to cloud services). This feature allows for the registration of all users and devices that run Windows 10 Pro and have the proper authorization to the central database. These devices include printers, security controls, computers, and user accounts. That central database is just one or more computers designated for the overseeing of the domain.
- Group Policy Management. This feature centralizes the management and configuration of the operating system, apps, and all the user settings. This configuration can be so specific that it can limit particular app publishers or certain versions.
- BitLocker. This is the full disk encryption program included in 10 Pro. This encrypts entire drives of information and gives three different authentication modes.
- Transparent Operation Mode. This maintains the encrypted information as hidden until proper boot by the user.
- User Authentication Mode. This is the users’ ability to use a PIN or password in order to access the encrypted information. U
- SB Key Mode. This is the case where the authorized user has a USB flash drive that acts as a key to access to information.
- Remote Desktop. This is the ability to remotely connect and control another device.
- Device Guard. By creating code integrity policies to govern Device Guard, it will function in two modes. Apps, plug-ins, and add-ons are blocked unless previously specified; or All apps, plug-ins, and add-ons are trusted unless previously specified Hyper-V. This gives the user the ability to section off a portion of the hard drive as a virtual PC. This allows for the building and testing off apps and software that won’t jeopardize the actual machine. Enterprise Mode. This is a mode on your internet browser that mirrors older versions of the browser so that compatibility isn’t an issue across various versions.
- Updates. This operating system allows for the scheduling of updates for off business hours so that it doesn’t affect daily productivity. Why does your business needs 10 Pro? This version offers all the extra features that a modern business needs to properly conduct their day to day dealings and communications with ease. It has key security upgrades that allows the business and its customers to feel safe in knowing that the business is doing all that it can to guarantee file and information security. It gives a large amount of flexibility so that the user/business is able to customize the operating system so they can make the system fit their needs. It also gives the user/business state of the art connectivity capabilities so that your help desk can be one of the best.
- Processor. 1 Gigahertz or faster
- RAM. 1 Gigabyte for the 32-bit version and 2 Gigabytes for the 64-bit version
- Hard Disk Space. 16 Gigabytes for the 32-bit and 20 Gigabytes for the 64-bit
- Graphics. DirectX9 or later with a WDDM 1.0 drive (some games and apps may require upgraded graphics card for optimal performance and graphics)
- Display. 1024x600
- Cortana. This feature is only supported in the U.S., UK, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
- Encryption. PC with InstantGo and TPM 2.0
- BitLocker. TPM 1.2, 2.0, or USB Flash Drive (BitLocker ToGo requires a USB flash drive for encryption)
- Hyper-V. SLAT capabilities and an additional 2 Gigabytes of RAM
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend CatSoft!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend CatSoft and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Catsoft and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Catsoft.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.