- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Windows 10 Pro brings you all the features of Windows 10 Home, but ramps up security to enterprise level, includes impressive management tools like single sign on, and allows for improved productivity with Cortana and remote desktop. Built for the serious business user
BitLocker and BitLocker to Go ensure that no one can access your data or systems if your device is lost or stolen.
Share and work on live Microsoft Office files like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with cloud storage acting as a virtual online drive.
Use Remote Desktop to log in to your Windows 10 Pro PC anywhere you have an internet connection. Be more secure.
BitLocker makes sure your files stay safe, and BitLocker to Go does the same job on removable storage devices.
Harness the power of machine learning, wide optics, the cloud, and behavior analysis to protect your devices from emerging, sophisticated threats with Windows Defender Antivirus.
- Remote Desktop • With Remote Desktop and an internet connection you can securely access your files, folders, and apps from virtually anywhere.
- Windows Ink • Don’t let your best ideas slip away with Windows Ink. Get access quickly, straight from the taskbar, or with the click of a digital pen. • Link up Ink with Microsoft Office and other apps for simple document markup, easy note taking, and precise sketching or drawing. Windows Hello
- Fingerprint or facial recognition gives you access to your Windows devices in less than 2 seconds, for the enterprise-grade way to secure your Windows devices. Note that your devices must support fingerprint or facial recognition in order to use Windows Hello.
- As stated earlier, Windows 10 Pro comes with all the features of the Home edition, and adds the best and most sophisticated business features available for retail sale. Windows 10 Home edition came with 20 brand new features (like Cortana, the rebirth of the Start menu, Microsoft Edge just to name a few) and the extras in Pro just knock it out of the park.
- Domain Join. This feature also includes Azure Active Directory (this feature is for single sign on to cloud services). This feature allows for the registration of all users and devices that run Windows 10 Pro and have the proper authorization to the central database. These devices include printers, security controls, computers, and user accounts. That central database is just one or more computers designated for the overseeing of the domain.
- Group Policy Management. This feature centralizes the management and configuration of the operating system, apps, and all the user settings. This configuration can be so specific that it can limit particular app publishers or certain versions.
- BitLocker. This is the full disk encryption program included in 10 Pro. This encrypts entire drives of information and gives three different authentication modes.
- Transparent Operation Mode. This maintains the encrypted information as hidden until proper boot by the user.
- User Authentication Mode. This is the users’ ability to use a PIN or password in order to access the encrypted information. U
- SB Key Mode. This is the case where the authorized user has a USB flash drive that acts as a key to access to information.
- Remote Desktop. This is the ability to remotely connect and control another device.
- Device Guard. By creating code integrity policies to govern Device Guard, it will function in two modes. Apps, plug-ins, and add-ons are blocked unless previously specified; or All apps, plug-ins, and add-ons are trusted unless previously specified Hyper-V. This gives the user the ability to section off a portion of the hard drive as a virtual PC. This allows for the building and testing off apps and software that won’t jeopardize the actual machine. Enterprise Mode. This is a mode on your internet browser that mirrors older versions of the browser so that compatibility isn’t an issue across various versions.
- Updates. This operating system allows for the scheduling of updates for off business hours so that it doesn’t affect daily productivity. Why does your business needs 10 Pro? This version offers all the extra features that a modern business needs to properly conduct their day to day dealings and communications with ease. It has key security upgrades that allows the business and its customers to feel safe in knowing that the business is doing all that it can to guarantee file and information security. It gives a large amount of flexibility so that the user/business is able to customize the operating system so they can make the system fit their needs. It also gives the user/business state of the art connectivity capabilities so that your help desk can be one of the best.
- Processor. 1 Gigahertz or faster
- RAM. 1 Gigabyte for the 32-bit version and 2 Gigabytes for the 64-bit version
- Hard Disk Space. 16 Gigabytes for the 32-bit and 20 Gigabytes for the 64-bit
- Graphics. DirectX9 or later with a WDDM 1.0 drive (some games and apps may require upgraded graphics card for optimal performance and graphics)
- Display. 1024x600
- Cortana. This feature is only supported in the U.S., UK, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
- Encryption. PC with InstantGo and TPM 2.0
- BitLocker. TPM 1.2, 2.0, or USB Flash Drive (BitLocker ToGo requires a USB flash drive for encryption)
- Hyper-V. SLAT capabilities and an additional 2 Gigabytes of RAM
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.