- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Product InformationGet industry-leading performance, security, and availability on the platform of your choosing, including Windows, Docker, and Linux, thanks to SQL Server 2017 Standard + 5 CALs. You will also be able to build intelligent applications using your preferred language, such as R and Python. Deliver insights and gain real-time intelligence through modern analytical models and reports.SQL Server 2017 Standard is famous for its efficiency and has set the bar for rich security innovations, programming capabilities, and fast performance for mid-tier applications and small data marts. SQL Server requires that each User accessing the server must have an authorized license - Client Access Licenses (CAL).
- Industry-leading performance: Get record-breaking, smart, and fast performance – best in the industry – on any platform of your choice such as Windows, Docker, and Linux.
- Highest performing data warehouses: gain data support, from large enterprise data warehouses to small data marts, while minimizing data storage needs using enhanced data compression.
- Least vulnerable database: Protect your data, in motion and at rest, ensuring that your data is least vulnerable and secured with advanced multi-layered security approach.
- Always Encrypted technology: gain layers of protection that encrypt and secure data together with row-level security, robust auditing, transparent data encryption (TDE), and dynamic data masking.
- End-to-end mobile BI on any device: gain insights and improve your enterprise with rich visualizations and paginated reports. Also, use the available Reporting Services to publish reports to any of your mobile device –Windows, iOS, and Android devices – accessible online or offline.
- High availability and disaster recovery: use the AlwaysOn feature to acquire and make use of the easy setup, mission-critical uptime, load balancing, and fast failover of readable secondaries, both on Linux and Windows.
- Corporate business intelligence: scale your business intelligence (BI) models using the complete BI solution to ensure accuracy and quality, and enrich your data both in visualization and reporting.
- Built-in Analytics: use the in-database advanced analytics to build intelligent applications with the Machine Learning Services using Python and R. you will move beyond reactive and into prescriptive and predictive analytics by conducting advanced analytics directly within your database.
- Direct Querying: reduce time to insights through the direct Querying against multidimensional and tabular models available at your disposal.
- Server Analysis Services: build comprehensive, advanced analytic, enterprise-scale solutions – profiting from the lightning-fast, smart performance of the in-memory built-in tabular model.
- Simplify data, big and small: combine big data and relational data with the new PolyBase technology, which queries Hadoop by utilizing the simple T-SQL commands. Through JSON support, you can analyze and store output relational data and JSON documents into JSON files.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
It is nice to have someone whom you can trust with purchasing online products. Eric did a great job in keeping things concise and straightforward and I would recommend other people to buy any of your pc related products in this store.
Adonis Miller 09/08/2023
New computer and updating existing software
Emre did an excellent job helping me update my Microsoft 365 account on my new computer. The process was quick and painless on my part. Excellent job. Thank you Catsoft!
S. Telford 09/13/2023
So far, so good.
I haven't downloaded the software or tested it, so I have no idea if this is going to be a good experience or a nightmare.
Marty K. S. 09/05/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.