- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Get industry-leading performance, security, and availability on the platform of your choosing, including Windows, Docker, and Linux, thanks to SQL Server 2017 Standard + 10 CALs. You will also be able to build intelligent applications using your preferred language, such as R and Python. Deliver insights and gain real-time intelligence through modern analytical models and reports.
Famous for its efficiency, SQL Server 2017 Standard has set the bar for rich security innovations, programming capabilities, and fast performance for mid-tier applications and data marts. Each User accessing an SQL Server needs a license, also known as Client Access Licenses (CAL). Thus, when purchasing the Server, you will also need to purchase the accompanying access licenses. This edition comes with 10 CALs that you can choose to be either User CALs or Device CALs.
Licensing can be Per User or per device to allow each User and/or device to access a licensed SQL Server because a CAL is the authorized access license. Thus, SQL Server 2017 Standard with 10 CALs, i.e., can be 10 User CALs or 10 Device CALs. The CALs will help your staff access the server software or add a user/device to your system without more expenses.
SQL Server 2017 Standard comes with significant improvements in performance and data warehousing technologies, including column-store features, among other improvements. Column-store indexes provide great rewards over traditional row stores for data warehousing queries and analytics. They are preferably suited for the star schemas and the common tables with billions of rows.
More versatile than ever, and with Linux support for the first time, the power of SQL Server 2017 Standard + 10 User CALs goes beyond Windows to support Docker and Linux containers. Develop once and deploy anywhere with a consistent experience from on-premises to cloud. Get real-time intelligence with in-memory performance and deliver insights through modern analytical models and reports.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solutions by shopping with us.
- Highest performing data warehouses: gain data support, from large enterprise data warehouses to small data marts, while minimizing data storage needs using the super-enhanced data compression capability.
- Industry-leading performance: Get record-breaking, smart, and fast performance – best in the industry – now on any platform of your choice such as Windows, Docker, and Linux.
- Least vulnerable database: Protect your data, in motion and at rest, using a database known to be highly secure with least vulnerabilities and supported by advanced security innovations that secure data for mission-critical workloads.
- Always Encrypted technology: the software has layers of protection that encrypt and secure data together with row-level security, robust auditing, dynamic data masking, and transparent data encryption (TDE).
- High availability and disaster recovery: the enhanced AlwaysOn feature helps you to acquire an improved easy setup, mission-critical uptime, load balancing, and fast failover of readable secondaries on Linux and Windows.
- End-to-end mobile BI on any device: Improve your enterprise and gain insights with modern, rich visualizations and paginated reports. Also, use the available Reporting Services to publish reports to any of your mobile device – including Windows, iOS, and Android devices – accessible online or offline for efficient reporting.
- Corporate business intelligence: with a complete BI solution you can now scale your business intelligence (BI) models, ensure accuracy and quality and enrich your data both in reporting and visualization.
- Direct Querying: reduce time to insights through the direct Querying against multidimensional and tabular models available at your disposal.
- Server Analysis Services: build comprehensive, advanced analytic, enterprise-scale solutions – profiting from the lightning-fast, smart performance of the in-memory built-in tabular model.
- Built-in Analytics: use the in-database advanced analytics to build intelligent applications with the Machine Learning Services using Python and R. Move beyond reactive and into prescriptive and predictive analytics by conducting advanced analytics directly within the database.
- Simplify data, big and small: combine big data and relational data with the new PolyBase technology, which queries Hadoop by utilizing the simple T-SQL commands. Through JSON support, you can analyze and store output relational data and JSON documents into JSON files, as well as query and manage graph data located in your relational database.
I love having the software. I was easy to install, but hard to et up thereafter. I don't always have the time to spend an afternoon doing the setup or calling for help.
S. Telford 11/31/2023
Installation Issue - Great Customer Support
Great customer support! Timely, personable, and professional.Thx, Daniel!!
Ray Eband 11/29/2023
Installation of MS Office 2021
I spent a good few hours this morning to install Office 2021 without success. Joe
Makoto Shinohara 18/11/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.