- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Instant Digital Download
24/7 live chat
90 Days Money Back
SQL Server is the most common in the world thanks to their efficiency. And, as their demand grows, new productions – mostly upgrades of previous versions – constantly have more advanced features. A new version, SQL Server 2017 Standard 1 Core with Software Assurance, is an upgrade from its predecessor and comes with the benefit of Software Assurance. Among the notable features include AlwaysOn, ColumnStore, graph database capabilities, availability groups, batch mode adaptive joins, and memory grant feedback, among others. These new features make it one of the most effective and efficient database software solutions on the market.
SQL servers’ access and usage are licensed either as Core or as CAL. The requirement for Core Licensing model for SQL Server 2017 Standard is that you purchase a license for every Core on your Host Machine or Virtual Machine with a license, which is sold in packs of 2 Cores. The Core server version doesn’t require CALs, and it covers unlimited devices or users accessing the application or database.
SQL Server 2017 Standard with Core licensing and Software Assurance (SA) makes you stand to gain more than just a server because you get to exploit your IT investments fully. SA is a comprehensive MS program with a unique set of rights, services, and technologies to help you deploy, manage, and efficiently use MS products. SA helps you unlock valuable benefits, including next-version rights, license mobility to shared third-party servers, and Fail-Over servers for high availability. This way, you will keep your business up to date and ready to respond quickly to opportunity and change, hence save time and money on other IT resources.
The upgraded SQL Server 2017 Standard 1 Core with Software Assurance comes with Linux compatibility and integration, and seamless connections. Thus, this version SQL Server solution allows crossing Operating System migrations and testing.
- Software Assurance: take full advantage of your IT (SQL Server License) investments by gaining next-version rights, licensed mobility to 3rd party servers and Fail-Over Servers for high availability.
- Easy upgrade: with next version rights, you can easily upgrade your SQL Server, for instance, from the 2016 version to 2017 version, without requiring an application rewrite and while maintaining your Core license.
- Fastest performance: enjoy the consistently leading software on the TPC-E OLTP workload, the TPC-H data warehousing workload, as well as real-world application performance benchmarks on both Windows and Linux.
- Industry-Leading Performance: obtain industry-leading performance, security, and availability on the platform of your own choosing, including Windows, Linux, and Docker.
- Use your choice of language and platforms: Build modern applications using the language of your choice provided with the server license, R or Python, both on-premises and in the cloud now and on the platform of your choice, including Windows, Docker, and Linux.
- Most secure database: SQL Server is characterized by the Least vulnerabilities – 7 years a row and protects your data at rest and in motion. The security is supported by layers of the protection security approach.
- High availability and disaster recovery: AlwaysOn technology helps you to gain mission-critical uptime, easy setup, fast failover, and load balancing of readable secondaries on Linux and Windows.
- End-to-end mobile BI: you can now turn raw data into understandable reports, which can be delivered to any device at a much lower cost compared to other self-service solutions.
- Highest performing data warehouses: Obtain data support, form small data marts to large enterprise data warehouses while reducing data storage needs with enhanced data compression.
- Real-time hybrid analytical/transactional processing: Combine in-memory Rowstore and the new Columnstore capabilities for real-time operational analytics, and experience fast analytical processing right on your transactional data.
- Easy-to-use tools and connectors: Use your already gained skills, together with such familiar tools as SQL Server Management Studio and Azure Active Directory, to manage all your database infrastructure across on-premises SQL Server and Microsoft Azure.
- Consistent data platform, on-premises to cloud: Gain consistent experience with your server from on-premises to the cloud – allowing you to consistently build and deploy hybrid solutions for effectively managing your data investments.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2017 Standard 1 Core with Software assurance:
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend CatSoft!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend CatSoft and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Catsoft and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Catsoft.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.