- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Instant Digital Download
24/7 live chat
90 Days Money Back
Product InformationSQL Server is a famous, noble tool for data analysis, particularly when handling large amounts of data. With multiple editions of SQL Servers on offer, you may find difficulty in knowing which one to pick. Depending on your workload, analytics models, business insights, and many other technical requirements, you will need a careful selection. If you need a simple to use yet sophisticated and technologically advanced server, then choose SQL Server 2017 Standard.
Bring the security and performance of SQL Server to Linux, Docker, and Windows containers, with your choice of server editions. SQL Server 2017 Standard is known to deliver industry-leading mission-critical database capabilities that come with everything built-in. You will get transformative insights from in-database advanced analytics with R and Python languages, and rich interactive reporting and visualizations on any of your devices.
A server that is designed for your needs, SQL Server 2017 Standard is suitable for departments and small businesses since it delivers basic data management and business intelligence database. It helps these organizations to run their applications and supports ordinary application development tools for on-premises and cloud – facilitating effective database management with minimal IT resources.
Design for small business, SQL Server 2017 Standard Edition, is specially tailored to cover your basic SQL Server functions on a production environment. The advantage is that there is no need to worry about your database size because the maximum database size that it requires is 524 PB (Petabytes), much bigger than you can all use.
A server should not be a source of your worry but a reason for your joy. If you and your team only need to analyze data using SQL Server or develop certain (not all) apps using this Database without specific advanced analytical tools, SQL Server 2017 Standard is the version you need. It serves you well and abundantly.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solutions by shopping with us.
- Industry-leading performance: Get record-breaking, smart, and fast performance now on Windows, Docker, and Linux containers.
- Highest performing data warehouses: obtain data support, from small data marts to large enterprise data warehouses, while reducing data storage needs with super-enhanced data compression.
- Least vulnerable Database: Protect your data, in motion and at rest, using a database that is characterized with least vulnerabilities and supported by advanced security innovations that secure data for mission-critical workloads.
- Always Encrypted technology: use layers of protection to secure and encrypt data coupled with row-level security, robust auditing, dynamic data masking, and transparent data encryption (TDE).
- High availability and disaster recovery: use the enhanced AlwaysOn in SQL Server 2017 to acquire an improved easy setup, mission-critical uptime, load balancing, and fast failover of readable secondaries on Linux and Windows. You can also ensure high hybrid availability by putting an asynchronous replica in an Azure Virtual Machine.
- End-to-end mobile BI on any device: helps you gain insights and improve your enterprise with modern, rich visualizations and paginated reports. Also, use the Reporting Services available in the server to publish reports to any mobile device – including Windows, iOS, and Android devices – accessible online or offline.
- Corporate business intelligence: with a complete BI solution, you can now scale your business intelligence (BI) models, ensure accuracy and quality, and enrich your data.
- Server Analysis Services: build comprehensive, enterprise-scale, advanced analytic solutions – profiting from the lightning-fast, smart performance of in-memory built into the tabular model.
- Direct Querying: reduce time to insights through the direct Querying against tabular and multidimensional models.
- Simplify data, big and small: combine big data and relational data with the new PolyBase technology, which queries Hadoop by utilizing the simple T-SQL commands. Through JSON support, you can analyze and store output relational data and JSON documents into JSON files, as well as query and manage graph data located in your relational Database.
- Built-in Analytics: use the in-database advanced analytics to build intelligent applications with the Machine Learning Services using Python and R. Move beyond reactive and into prescriptive and predictive analytics by conducting advanced analytics directly within the Database.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2017 Standard:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend CatSoft!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend CatSoft and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Catsoft and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Catsoft.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.