- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
It's all about preference and choice. Now, you can enjoy SQL Server 2017 on Windows, Linux, and Docker containers, and all its advanced features, as well as security and industry-leading performance. You will also get access to other extra features that decrease the need for storage and improve analytics. And, you have the opportunity to assign an external user a device in your organization thanks to the per-device licensing. Here is your preferred SQL Server 2017 5 Device CALs for you to choose from.
- Industry-leading performance: make the most of breakthrough scalability, availability, and performance for data warehouses and mission-critical, intelligent applications.
- Advance Security: Protect your data, at rest and in motion, with the most advanced security and least vulnerable database as listed in the NIST vulnerabilities database.
- Language and platforms of your choice: chose a language to use to build modern applications, on-premises and in the cloud, now on Windows, Docker, and Linux.
- Highest performing data warehouses: Get, for your enterprise, support for data from small data marts to large enterprise data warehouses while decreasing storage needs with enhanced data compression.
- End-to-end mobile BI: transform raw data into meaningful data reports, which are deliverable to any device (Windows, Mac, Android) – at a smaller cost compared to other self-service solutions.
- Real-time intelligence: Gain transformative insights for your enterprise with real-time analytics at up to 1M predictions/second. This is the fastest that has ever been recorded.
- Real-time hybrid analytical/transactional processing: Combine the in-memory ColumnStore with the previous version’s Rowstore capabilities for real-time operational analytics – fast analytical processing right on your transactional data. This will enable you to open up new scenarios such as real-time fraud discovery without impacting your system’s transactional performance.
- Easy-to-use tools and connectors: you will use your already stocked up skills, along with familiar tools such as SQL Server Management Studio and Azure Active Directory, to manage your database infrastructure across on-premises SQL Server and Microsoft Azure.
- Advanced In-database Analytics: us the SQL Server Machine Learning Services and languages, R and Python, to build intelligent applications. In addition to R and Python, use multi-threading and massively parallel processing to gain insights faster. Perform advanced analytics directly within your database to move beyond reactive and into prescriptive and projective analytics.
- Consistent data platform: the data platform gives you a consistent, practical experience from on-premises to the cloud – allowing you to build and deploy hybrid solutions for managing your data investments.
It is nice to have someone whom you can trust with purchasing online products. Eric did a great job in keeping things concise and straightforward and I would recommend other people to buy any of your pc related products in this store.
Adonis Miller 09/08/2023
New computer and updating existing software
Emre did an excellent job helping me update my Microsoft 365 account on my new computer. The process was quick and painless on my part. Excellent job. Thank you Catsoft!
S. Telford 09/13/2023
So far, so good.
I haven't downloaded the software or tested it, so I have no idea if this is going to be a good experience or a nightmare.
Marty K. S. 09/05/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.