- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Each server running under SQL Server software needs a server license for access. Licensing can be per user or per device. In this regard, each user and/or device trying to access a licensed SQL Server needs a SQL Server CAL, the authorized access license of the same or newer version. Thus, you can now get SQL Server 2017 1 User CAL that supports 1 Local User connection per User License to help you access your server software or add a device or a user to your system without more expenses.
Each SQL Server 2017 CAL permits access to various licensed SQL editions, including Standard Edition, Business Intelligence, and Enterprise Edition. The Enterprise Edition of SQL Server is ideal for applications that need mission-critical in-memory Performance, high availability, and advanced security. On the other hand, Standard Edition presents fully-featured database capabilities for small and mid-tier applications and data marts.
The advanced Performance and security of SQL Server are now in Docker and Linux containers thanks to SQL Server 2017. It delivers mission-critical Performance, enterprise data warehousing, and OLTP database capabilities with in-memory technology across workloads. You will gain transformative insights from in-database machine learning with R and Python languages, in addition to rich interactive visualizations and reporting on any device for faster decision-making.
SQL Server 2017, on Linux and Docker containers, now supports deployment on Ubuntu, RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES). The SKUs in Server 2017 are platform-agnostic that allow you to run the software both on Windows and Linux.
The SQL Server 2017 1 User CAL will allow a User to access your Database without regard to the devices in use. User CALs become essential and cost-effective when Users need to access the Database or server from different devices, workstations, or locations. Your User CAL will come in handy in case there is an external use, for instance, a contractor, who needs to access the database, and when the contractor finishes the job, another person/User can use it as well.
Are you looking for a different Server Software and Database Management solution to support your business? Do you need first-rate software affordably and quickly? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading Server Software and Database Management solutions by shopping with us.
- Industry-Leading Performance: obtain industry-leading Performance, security, and availability on the platform of your choosing, including Windows, Docker, and Linux.
- Least vulnerable Database: Protect your data at rest and in motion with a leading database that is the least vulnerable and industry winner.
- Use your choice of language and platforms: Build modern applications using the language of your choice, such as R or Python, both on-premises and in the cloud now on Windows, Docker, and Linux containers, which was missing in previous versions.
- End-to-end mobile BI: you can now turn raw data into understandable reports, which can be delivered to any device at a much lower cost than other self-service solutions.
- Highest performing data warehouses: Obtain data support, and form small data marts to large enterprise data warehouses while reducing data storage needs with enhanced data compression.
- Easy upgrade: you can easily upgrade your SQL Server, for instance, from Standard Edition to Enterprise Edition, without requiring an application rewrite while maintaining your CAL license.
- Real-time intelligence: Gain essential transformative insights for your enterprise with fat, real-time analytics.
- Corporate business intelligence: with a complete BI solution, you can now scale your business intelligence (BI) models, ensure accuracy and quality, and enrich your data.
- Real-time hybrid analytical/transactional processing: Combine in-memory RowStore and ColumnStore capabilities for real-time operational analytics, and experience fast analytical processing right on your transactional data.
- Easy-to-use connectors and tools: Use your already gained skills, together with such familiar tools as SQL Server Management Studio and Azure Active Directory, to manage all your database infrastructure across on-premises SQL Server and Microsoft Azure.
- Consistent data platform, on-premises to the cloud: Gain consistent experience with your server from on-premises to the cloud – allowing you to consistently build and deploy hybrid solutions for effectively managing your data investments.
- Direct Querying: use your server and the newly developed features to reduce time to insights through direct Querying against tabular and multidimensional models.
It is nice to have someone whom you can trust with purchasing online products. Eric did a great job in keeping things concise and straightforward and I would recommend other people to buy any of your pc related products in this store.
Adonis Miller 09/08/2023
New computer and updating existing software
Emre did an excellent job helping me update my Microsoft 365 account on my new computer. The process was quick and painless on my part. Excellent job. Thank you Catsoft!
S. Telford 09/13/2023
So far, so good.
I haven't downloaded the software or tested it, so I have no idea if this is going to be a good experience or a nightmare.
Marty K. S. 09/05/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.