- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Offices and home users all over the globe require solutions to maintain email data and activities for an extended period of time. As this demand for reliable clients grows, Microsoft continuously works on delivering the best features for users in need of a dependable email and calendaring app. Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac brings the client to macOS operating systems, opening up new opportunities.
Outlook 2016 for Mac makes it simple to work with your emails. Its extensive list of capabilities includes helpful tools to manage your emails, search through your incoming and outgoing mail, and organize various inboxes. Never miss a critical message with support for push email, and keep your connections neatly within a single app.
Use the new features of Outlook 2016 for Mac to boost your productivity. The new Focused Inbox feature allows you to filter incoming mail into two categories, showing you only the most important mail instead of a cluttered inbox. Quickly confirm whether your recipient has read your message by requesting Read and Delivery receipts, and schedule emails to send at a later time after you’re done writing.
Build and manage an extensive contacts database to reach anyone when they’re needed. Your contacts come in handy beyond emailing needs, as Outlook 2016 for Mac focuses on bringing more personal information management to the table. This includes an extensive calendar feature, allowing you to schedule events, mark important days, and share these dates with your contacts.
Outlook 2016 for Mac features other simple yet effective tools such as a personal journal, the ability to take notes, manage your tasks, and more. Don’t miss out on the opportunity of getting the best deal on the leading email client and personal management suite for Mac by shopping with us!
- Declutter your email inbox. Outlook 2016 is able to determine when an incoming message is low-priority based on your past actions, then automatically move it into a folder called Clutter. This reduces the likelihood of spam mail ending up in your main inbox.
- Message previews. Get a quick preview of incoming emails before you even open them. This glimpse can often help you determine which messages should be prioritized and read first.
- Push email support. Microsoft has included support for push emails. Never miss an email with the new and improved update speeds and ensure your messages are delivered instantaneously.
- Advanced search. Search through large quantities of emails using advanced search methods to quickly find the exact message, attachment or thread you’re looking for.
- Manage multiple accounts. Add and manage more than one user account in Outlook 2016 to separate different inboxes and addresses. This reduces the need to purchase additional licenses for your home and work accounts.
- Add calendar events more efficiently. Outlook 2016 now detects when a calendar entry or meeting invitation conflicts with other, pre-existing events already scheduled. Additionally, you have the option to open up to three calendars side by side to schedule more efficiently.
- A cross-platform solution. Seamlessly synchronize your Outlook experience across multiple platforms. The software is available for iOS, Android, and even Windows operating systems, or can be accessed from anywhere on the Outlook.com website.
- Processor: Intel processor
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280 x 800 resolution
- HDD: 6GB available space
- OS : Mac OS X 10.12 to 10.14
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
"Quick and easy download. Affordable. Clear instructions."
Pamela Bakken 01/21/2024
They were courtious when I was Wrong
"They were courtious when I was Wrong"
Ray Eband 01/07/2024
A very happy and grateful customer.
"I was so pleased with the very reasonable price I got from Catsoft for my new software, but I found it difficult to install and activate because I’m not proficient with computers. Daniel helped me get through the entire process and was patient and committed to helping me."
Gene Yonkovich 01/04/2024
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.