- Microsoft Visio 2013 Standard allows you to create Microsoft Project workflows and SharePoint workflows more simply, to support demand management. Create visual SharePoint workflows with updated support for Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0. Microsoft Visio can also be used to create Microsoft Project workflows visually, with the capacity to work with both Microsoft Project Online, and Microsoft Project Server.
- Diagram complex information the easy way: With a full set of pre-built stencils, Microsoft Visio 2013 Standard allows you to present complex information in an easy to understand way with powerful diagrams, including stencils for organization charts, basic network diagrams, basic flowcharts, and general diagrams.
- Create tailor-made diagrams: Use the built-in search to easily find and select the right stencil for the job, right from the Start screen. A new print preview allows you to see ahead of time how your diagram will look when it is printed. Take your diagraming to Windows 8 tablets using touch, with enhanced support for your most commonly used gestures and tasks.
- Quick and easy to use: Easily replace a shape in your diagram without altering the shape connections, metadata, or overall layout. You can also duplicate and reorder diagram pages without affecting the layout or metadata.
- Make custom organization charts a breeze: Quickly and easily apply different styles to change the look of your organization chart, in just one click.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Designed to help you easily get professional-looking results, Microsoft Visio 2013 Standard is packed with stencils, pre-built templates, and many improved shapes. Create and customize great-looking diagrams with a full set of effects and themes that completely change the look and feel of your work in just a few clicks. Microsoft Visio 2013 Standard gives you the ability to visually represent complex business information by linking it to the shapes in your diagram. Supported data sources include Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel Services, Microsoft SharePoint Business Connectivity Services, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft SQL Azure. This allows you to use graphics such as icons, colors, bar graphs, and symbols to highlight patterns in your data and extract meanings.
- Create more dynamic diagrams by linking the shapes to real-time data.
- Share your designs with others through SharePoint or Office 365 even if they don’t have Vision installed on their PC
- Supports updated diagramming standards, including Business Process Modelling 2.0, UML 2.4, and Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Quickly get great-looking results using the over 60 inbuilt templates, with updated shapes.
- Update your diagrams with new shortcuts for frequently performed tasks.
- Create great-looking organizational charts with new professional styles jus from a click — import pictures with the new, improved layout option to fine-tune your chart.
- Collaborate on diagrams together with your team in real-time; this helps in avoiding the risk of errors.
- Figure out changes made by others and manually merge the multiple versions.
- Processor: 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk: 3 GB available disk space.
- Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 to Windows 10, 32-bit or 64-bit OS only.
- Other: Internet access. Fees may apply.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.