- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Now it is easier than ever to simplify complex information with professional-looking diagrams, using Microsoft Visio 2013 Professional. Create, collaborate, and share among individuals and teams with enhanced features and resources that make diagraming easier. Quickly access commonly used tools, get more out of your work with an updated selection of shapes and stencils, and enjoy an enhanced choice of themes and effects.
- Easy access to common tools: New shortcuts in Microsoft Visio make it easy to carry out frequently performed tasks. Use the floating toolbar to quickly access frequently used tools, and easily update any shape in your diagram without changing your shape metadata, shape connections, and the overall layout.
- Organization charts just got better: Create impressive organization charts with the ability to apply new styles at the click of a button, import pictures, and use enhanced layout options for a variety of looks.
- Collaborate for success: Allow your team to work together simultaneously on a single diagram. Streamline workloads and reduce the likelihood of mistakes by enabling two or more people to write comments, add effects, or rearrange and add shapes simultaneously in a single file.
- Quick and easy sharing: Make diagrams instantly available to people without Microsoft Visio by saving files to Microsoft SharePoint. This can be done either through Microsoft Office 365, or directly on your company’s servers.
- Create custom-made diagrams: Included in the Start screen is a built-in search function to help you easily find the perfect stencil for the job. Use the touch feature on Windows 8 tablets to create, edit, and review diagrams, plus a new print preview shows you just how your diagram will look when it is printed.
- Make changes the fast way: Keep your shape connection, metadata, and overall layout intact when you replace shapes in your diagram. Enjoy improvements in sizing guides, alignment, and spacing, plus the ability to duplicate and reorder diagram pages, without affecting the layout and metadata of your diagram.
- Produce organization charts with ease: Enhance the look of your organization chart using one of several in-built styles, plus mass import pictures to add a touch of personalization.
- Processor: 1 Ghz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) / 2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard disk: 2.0 GB available
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008R2 or Windows Server 2012 with .Net 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card, 1024x576 minimum resolution
- Touch features require a touch enabled Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC
- Certain functionality requires internet connectivity
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
It is nice to have someone whom you can trust with purchasing online products. Eric did a great job in keeping things concise and straightforward and I would recommend other people to buy any of your pc related products in this store.
Adonis Miller 09/08/2023
New computer and updating existing software
Emre did an excellent job helping me update my Microsoft 365 account on my new computer. The process was quick and painless on my part. Excellent job. Thank you Catsoft!
S. Telford 09/13/2023
So far, so good.
I haven't downloaded the software or tested it, so I have no idea if this is going to be a good experience or a nightmare.
Marty K. S. 09/05/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.