- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Design professional-grade documents for print and the web with Microsoft Publisher 2016. Use a range of pre-built templates, control your margins, and apply custom designs to create beautiful content.
Create attention-grabbing photos
- Interchange your pictures: Pull all your pictures together in a single canvas, then experiment with drag and drop to find what works best in your design.
- Professional effects: Use effects that are familiar throughout the Microsoft Office suite of applications such as reflections, softer shadows, and OpenType features like style alternatives and ligatures, to create professional-looking effects for pictures, shapes, and text.
- Use your online pictures: Import pictures from your online photo albums on Flickr, Facebook, and other web services, directly from within Microsoft Publisher 2016, without the need to first download them to your desktop, tablet, or laptop.
- Smart backgrounds: Create professional-looking publications with the ability to add your high resolution photos as the background.
Make it personal
- Mailings tab: Everything you need to personalize your publications are available in one easy to reach place; the ribbon.
- Mail merge: Take personalization a step further in your cards, emails, and newsletters, with the ability to include links and photos with well-known mail merge tools.
Select the best format for your audience
- Sharing made simple: With your documents uploaded to the cloud automatically, sharing and collaboration couldn’t be easier. Simply send a link to your recipients
- Smart printing: Save your publications in JPG format and easily arrange for them to be printed at any print shop
- Easy email: It is simple to share publications by email. Simply share a page, or add the whole publication to an email in HTML format.
- Create everything using the over 700 pre-defined templates; from greeting cards to professional newsletters.
- Import your images to a single canvas in Publisher 2016, swap them in and out of your design using the simple drag and drop feature.
- Experiment to find the right picture without wasting much time.
- Include links and photos using the familiar mail merge tools, and boost the personalization of your emails and newsletters.
- Processor - 1GHz and above with SSE2
- Memory - 1GB (minimum), 2GB (recommended)
- Graphics - DirectX 10-compatible graphics card
- HDD - 3GB available space
- OS - Windows 7 and above; Microsoft Server 2008 R2 and above
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
"Quick and easy download. Affordable. Clear instructions."
Pamela Bakken 01/21/2024
They were courtious when I was Wrong
"They were courtious when I was Wrong"
Ray Eband 01/07/2024
A very happy and grateful customer.
"I was so pleased with the very reasonable price I got from Catsoft for my new software, but I found it difficult to install and activate because I’m not proficient with computers. Daniel helped me get through the entire process and was patient and committed to helping me."
Gene Yonkovich 01/04/2024
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.