Make use of pre-built Microsoft Project templates to get your project up and running quickly and easily, plus use the Getting Started screen to learn about new features.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Harness the power of collaboration to deliver successful projects. Microsoft Project Professional 2016 includes all of the enhanced features of Project Standard, plus SharePoint task sync, resource management, submit timesheets, collaboration tools, and more. Licenced for 1 PC.
Get started quickly
Eliminate inefficiencies and reduce training time with simple automated scheduling tools. You can also visualize complex schedules more easily, with the creation of multiple timelines.
Easy resource management
Use smart resource management tools to help you put together project teams, request necessary resources, and set efficient schedules.
Make informed decisions
With built-in reports, project stakeholders can easily visualize data for valuable insights across projects, giving them the ability to make intelligent, data-driven decisions.
- No need to create project plans from scratch. Project 2016 has the best industry built-in and customizable templates to get you started.
- Use pre-populated pulldown menus and Gantt charts to help simplify the project planning process.
- Get out of the box reports. Share project reports across the organization. From financial to burndown charts, let everyone be on the same page.
- View multiple project timelines, from upcoming tasks to milestones. As well, customize the schedules to represent specific data and share them easily with project stakeholders.
- For a quick drill-down and insights, track your projects using PPM Content Pack for Power BI.
- Provides seamless BI integration. The Native OData allows you to aggregate data portfolio with other lines of business (LOB).
- Project 2016 supports portfolio management. The seamless integration with Power BI provides built-in reports and advanced analytics.
- Enable project managers to proactively manage resource utilization, identify bottlenecks early, accurately forecast resource needs, and improve timely delivery
- Required Processor: 1GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Required Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0GB available disk space
- Required Memory: 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Required Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Additional System Requirements: An internet connection is required for internet functionality
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- NOT compatible with MAC.
- Includes 24 hour tech support
- Instant Download
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
"Quick and easy download. Affordable. Clear instructions."
Pamela Bakken 01/21/2024
They were courtious when I was Wrong
"They were courtious when I was Wrong"
Ray Eband 01/07/2024
A very happy and grateful customer.
"I was so pleased with the very reasonable price I got from Catsoft for my new software, but I found it difficult to install and activate because I’m not proficient with computers. Daniel helped me get through the entire process and was patient and committed to helping me."
Gene Yonkovich 01/04/2024
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.