- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
When you need to plan, communicate, and collaborate to deliver a successful project, Microsoft Project Professional 2013 is the ideal tool. Allowing you to plan schedules, manage resources, communicate effectively, and report on project status, this software has the crucial project management features necessary to keep projects on the right track and within budget.
- Quick start: Get up and running quickly with a range of pre-built templates offered within Microsoft Project Professional 2013. You can build a project from scratch, or easily import data from Excel or SharePoint to get going.
- Professional reporting: Create great-looking reports directly from within Microsoft Project. The Project Overview report is one of many that allows you to easily keep project stakeholders and team members up to date in just a few clicks. A number of pre-installed reports are available to help you get your message across effectively and effortlessly.
- Efficient communication: Keep team members and stakeholders in the loop quickly and easily without even leaving Microsoft Project.
- Access files anywhere, anytime: Store files in the cloud with OneDrive and work on them virtually anywhere. All you need is an internet connection.
- Stay on top of tasks: Easily assign and move tasks to the right people with Team Planner. Know exactly what your team is doing at any given time, and use the ability to move tasks between team members.
- Enable visualization resources with new intuitive heat maps and reports.
- Maximize Return on Investment with detailed resource visualization and management.
- New formatting capabilities and Graphics replace the “Walls of data” in previous versions.
- The Burndown report feature provides glance access to planned, completed, and remaining work as lines on a graph.
- Explore customizable report templates and create new and professional reports without exporting data to another program.
Stay on Track
- Multiple timelines feature gives you a clearer picture of the work involved in the project.
- Set project and task date up to 31/12/2149. A longer duration than the previous versions.
- Computer and Processor: 1 Ghz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) / 2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard disk: 2.0 GB available
- Operating System: Windows 7,Windows 8, Windows Server 2008R2 or Windows Server 2012 with .Net 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card1024x576 minimum resolution
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, Firefox 10.x+, Safari 5 (Mac), Chrome 17.x.
- Other: Touch features require a touch enabled Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC, Certain functionality may require internet connectivity
- Windows software only, NOT compatible with MAC.
- Includes 24 hour tech support
- Instant Download
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
It is nice to have someone whom you can trust with purchasing online products. Eric did a great job in keeping things concise and straightforward and I would recommend other people to buy any of your pc related products in this store.
Adonis Miller 09/08/2023
New computer and updating existing software
Emre did an excellent job helping me update my Microsoft 365 account on my new computer. The process was quick and painless on my part. Excellent job. Thank you Catsoft!
S. Telford 09/13/2023
So far, so good.
I haven't downloaded the software or tested it, so I have no idea if this is going to be a good experience or a nightmare.
Marty K. S. 09/05/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.