- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Instant Digital Download
24/7 live chat
90 Days Money Back
Take your business productivity and efficiency to the next level with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. Packed with new features, plus a fresh, modern look, Microsoft Office 2016 is more responsive than ever before, allowing you to work smarter, and reduce your workload.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 comes with the latest 2016 versions of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access and access to Microsoft Office Web Apps and Skype for Business. These facilities help you to boost productivity and aid communication among scattered teams. Collaboration is further enhanced with SkyDrive integration, which gives you the ability to connect with live users.
Cutting-edge new features throughout all of the apps help you to easily create professional-looking documents, analyze your data in new ways, produce captivating presentations, and stay connected wherever you are.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 includes full versions of:
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft OneNote 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Publisher 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016
Please note that to install Microsoft Office Professional 2016, you will need Windows 8 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Create, edit, and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools.
- Use “Tell Me Box” to look for anything you want to be done.
- Choose custom themes in Word 2016 for your visual aid, from lighter to darker versions; there’s everything for everyone.
- When reading an office file, you can get access to all the relevant materials from the internet, powered by Bing.
- Use the new Design tab to get quick access to other features.
- The Smart Lookup provides relevant information from the web right inside word.
- Present your ideas effectively using the new slide transitions and improved Animation task pane.
- Use your creativity along with the various templates available to create stunning designs for your projects.
- Use threaded comments feature alongside your presentation to help you incorporate feedback into your presentation.
- With a fresh user interface, analyze and add visuals into your data.
- Use your favorite shortcuts to carry out different tasks.
- Leverage on features like Formula Builders, Slicers, and analysis Toolpak to save time.
- Quickly create browser-based database application for your business using access 2016.
- Access 2016 automatically store your SQL data and is more secure.
- Create a scalable database that can help run your business for years
- Easily create professional-quality publications and share them with your workmates, family, and friends.
- Use drag and drop feature in publisher to swipe pictures or add images directly to your publication right from online albums.
- Use special effects, themes, or tools in Publisher 2016 to make your designs outstanding.
- Processor: 1 Ghz or faster x86 or x64 bit processor with SSE2
- Operating system: Windows 8 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard disk space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024x576 resolution
- Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card
- Required unit: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. Touch features are optimized for Windows 8 or later
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend CatSoft!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend CatSoft and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Catsoft and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Catsoft.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.