- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
Instant Digital Download
24/7 live chat
90 Days Money Back
Enable your employees to work smarter with Microsoft Office Professional 2016. A fresh, modern look, plus new features to make Microsoft Office 2016 more responsive, will allow you to increase efficiency and reduce your workload.
Microsoft’s productivity suite's latest incarnation brings users the most up-to-date versions of their favorite apps. Collaborate with shared users in real-time, anywhere in the world. SkyDrive integration gives you the ability to connect with live users, on any device, for a seamless working environment.
This version of Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows allows you to install the software for the lifetime of your PC. Microsoft Office Professional 2016 has all bases covered, with Microsoft Word 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Excel 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016.
Please note that to install Microsoft Office Professional 2016, you will need Windows 7 or later.
Microsoft Office Professional 2016 includes:
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft OneNote 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Publisher 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016
The 2016 versions of your favorite Microsoft apps; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, have been upgraded with new features that allow you to work effectively, creating and communicating from anywhere. As well as the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has observed the way its customers use Office and now also offer subscription versions of the Microsoft Office 2016 applications. Each subscription offer includes the core Office 2016 applications, plus cloud services such as online storage with SkyDrive, and Skype world minutes.
- Excel: In this edition of Excel, you can analyze as well as visualize your data in a whole new and intuitive way. This edition of Excel is equipped with a fresh user interface while also maintaining favorite keyboard shortcuts.
- Outlook: Organize as well as communicate more effectively so you can stay connected with teammates and be more productive by having a clear, unified view of your emails, calendar, contacts, and files.
- Word: Word continues to improve upon its craft. With this edition, you can create as well as share professional-looking documents all of which are state-of-the-art. This edition of Word allows you to edit, review, and share tools. The new Design tab also allows you to provide quick access to features. The Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information that comes from the web and shows you directly while still being inside Word
- Access: You will be able to analyze your data storage, query, as well as visualize your data with Microsoft Access. Access can also connect to multiple databases; you can customize new templates, and get an all-encompassing data developing environment.
- Publisher: The publisher 2016 edition allows you to create as well as share professional, high-quality layouts, with some of the latest designs. You can also use editing tools from Microsoft Publisher. It has never been easier to swap out content, add stellar effects, and easily share your finished projects all in one application.
- PowerPoint: The PowerPoint 2016 allows you to create, collaborate, as well as effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions. You are also able to improve the Animation task pane. All the threaded comments alongside your slides can better help you incorporate feedback into your presentations; thus giving your performance a much more professional look and appeal.
- OneNote: This program is very similar to the properties of a notebook. Meaning it allows you to keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video clips all in one single place. Whether you work at home, work in the office, or if you are on the move, you can take this with you wherever you go.
- Processor – 1 Ghz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Required Operating System - Windows 8 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory – 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space - 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display – 1024 x 768 resolution
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend CatSoft!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend CatSoft and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Catsoft and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Catsoft.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.