- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
One-time download and installation - No renewal necessary
Take your business logistics to the next level with this instant download of Microsoft Office Professional 2013. Harness the power of Microsoft productivity software for presenting, accounting, publishing, and more with the 2013 versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. Updated with new time-saving tools and improved features for collaborating and working anywhere, Microsoft Office Professional 2013 allows you to work from your web browser, smartphone, desktop, or tablet.
WebApps lets you access, edit, and share your documents from virtually anywhere, while using SkyDrive to save your work in the cloud. Use video conferencing software to connect with remote workers or potential clients, and Publisher to create professional-looking material for in-house marketing.
Experience the power of Microsoft Office:
- Innovative, time-saving new ways to create, read, share, and connect.
- Access documents and settings across multiple devices with cloud connectivity.
- Experience the best of Microsoft Office on Windows 8 devices which are optimized for touch.
Includes full versions of:
- Microsoft Word 2013
- Microsoft Excel 2013
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Microsoft Access 2013
Microsoft Office Professional 2013 has been improved with helpful time-saving features and a fresh, new look to help you create and communicate more efficiently. Plus you have the ability to save and access your documents virtually anywhere, with SkyDrive.
- Sophisticated photo editing capabilities in Microsoft Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint: Boost the impact of your Microsoft Word and Publisher documents or Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. Easy-to-use photo editing tools let you crop, sharpen or soften, alter brightness and contrast, and add artistic visual effects.
- Use Microsoft Excel to analyze finances at home and work: Slicers in Microsoft Excel allow you to dynamically segment and filter PivotTable data, showing you exactly what you need. Highlight trends at a glance by creating mini-charts with Sparklines. Improved Conditional Formatting lets you easily highlight specific terms in your data set.
- Office Web Apps allows you to access, edit, and share from virtually anywhere: Be productive, even when you’re away from home, work, or school. Create documents in Microsoft Office then use Office Web Apps to access, view, and edit them from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Produce compelling marketing materials with Microsoft Publisher: Enhanced photo tools in Microsoft Publisher let you easily insert or replace photos without altering your look and layout for professional results. You can also add photo captions from a library of layouts and preview formatting changes before adding them. Editing options give you control over the shape of photos, color, pan, zoom, brightness, and crop.
- Build a first-class database, easily, with Access: Get a headstart with pre-built Microsoft Access templates, or customize community submitted templates to suit your requirements.
- Processor - 1 GHz or more on x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory - 1 GB RAM (on 32-bit versions); 2 GB RAM (for 64-bit versions) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality
- Hard Disk - 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display - 1366 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating System - Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later
- Graphics - DirectX 10 graphics card
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
"Quick and easy download. Affordable. Clear instructions."
Pamela Bakken 01/21/2024
They were courtious when I was Wrong
"They were courtious when I was Wrong"
Ray Eband 01/07/2024
A very happy and grateful customer.
"I was so pleased with the very reasonable price I got from Catsoft for my new software, but I found it difficult to install and activate because I’m not proficient with computers. Daniel helped me get through the entire process and was patient and committed to helping me."
Gene Yonkovich 01/04/2024
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.