- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 is one of the three variants that come in with the 2010 Microsoft Office platform. This one, as the name says, Home and Business is simply the perfect tool to assist you in finishing business projects, keeping track of everyday budgets, and even helping your children with their school tasks.
However, its main strength would be most appreciated by small and medium-sized businesses, which can take advantage of the features included in the package. Operating your business, staying in touch with your clients, or simply running your personal finances has never been so easy – Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 is the perfect tool to help your work faster and more effective.
What Are You Getting With This Package?
The Office Home and Business 2010 suite contain the following applications and tools to help you out with your business and everyday tasks:
- Microsoft Word 2010 Regardless of the type of text document you wish to create, Word 2010 is the perfect solution for your needs. Its immense variety of templates, 3-D effects, shadows, SmartArt graphics, and other text formatting options, allows the user to not only produce good looking documents but also give the reader a feeling of involvement and completeness. Whether it is a business report or a friendly newsletter you are writing, it has never been so easy to design documents before.
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Excel 2010 is the ideal tool to track your personal expenses or create business budgets. It contains exciting new analysis tools such as Slicers and Sparklines which allow you to process and comprehend data more efficiently. Numerous different templates, colorful graphs, and charts are just a few clicks away with this enhanced version of Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 PowerPoint has always been a household name when it comes down to creating beautiful stunning presentations. Whether you want to impress your customer with dynamic modern animations or just lay out the important information for them, you have a whole lot of visual effects and templates ready to bring life to your presentations.
- Microsoft OneNote 2010 OneNote 2010 is your perfect solution to keep your notes and information at a single place. It also provides powerful search functionality so you can easily find whatever you are looking for, as well as easy-to-use shared notebooks so you can manage your data and share it with colleges and team members.
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Outlook is already one of the best email services out on the market. Not only it allows you to sync multiple accounts, so you never miss a message, but some additional features such as the Task list tool, Calendar, and Group Scheduling can greatly help you manage your appointments and business tasks.
- Processor – 500MHz or higher
- Memory – 256MB or higher
- Graphics Memory – advisable 512MB for graphics features
- 3GB of available disk space
- Display – 1024 x 576 or higher
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
I love having the software. I was easy to install, but hard to et up thereafter. I don't always have the time to spend an afternoon doing the setup or calling for help.
S. Telford 11/31/2023
Installation Issue - Great Customer Support
Great customer support! Timely, personable, and professional.Thx, Daniel!!
Ray Eband 11/29/2023
Installation of MS Office 2021
I spent a good few hours this morning to install Office 2021 without success. Joe
Makoto Shinohara 18/11/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.