- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Bring your data to life, with Microsoft Excel 2016. The intuitive system helps you analyze and gain insights into your information, whether you are looking at simple expenses or years’ worth of sales data. It is now easier than ever to collaborate on projects, with the ability to share workbooks and access your files from anywhere.
Control your Data
- With a fresh UI, analyze and visualize your data in a new intuitive interface.
- Use your favorite keyboard shortcuts to carry out different functions.
- Leverage the use of features like Formula Builder, Slicers, and Analysis Toolpak to save time.
- New graphs and charts are included in excel 2016 to present your data compellingly.
- Use Sparklines, tables, and graphs to in your work to help tell a story.
- Use the Flash Fill feature to re-arrange and re-format your data.
- Excel 2016 can learn and recognize your patterns to auto-complete the data with no additional macros or formulas.
- The Query Editor provides intuitive data shaping and transformation options. It enables you to prepare a data set with only relevant information.
- Use the built-in functionality of Power Query to import data from almost anywhere.
- When you save your workbook, they’re shared save on SharePoint or SkyDrive by default.
- Collaborate in real-time with your colleagues by sharing a link of your workbook.
- Processor - 1GHz and above with SSE2
- Memory - 1GB (minimum), 2GB (recommended)
- Graphics - DirectX 10-compatible graphics card
- HDD - 3GB available space
- OS - Windows 8 and above; Microsoft Server 2008 R2 and above
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
It is nice to have someone whom you can trust with purchasing online products. Eric did a great job in keeping things concise and straightforward and I would recommend other people to buy any of your pc related products in this store.
Adonis Miller 09/08/2023
New computer and updating existing software
Emre did an excellent job helping me update my Microsoft 365 account on my new computer. The process was quick and painless on my part. Excellent job. Thank you Catsoft!
S. Telford 09/13/2023
So far, so good.
I haven't downloaded the software or tested it, so I have no idea if this is going to be a good experience or a nightmare.
Marty K. S. 09/05/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.