Microsoft Excel 2013 Open License
- Delivery via Email in 15- 30 mins with Installation guide
*The installation requires a minimum installation configuration. See system requirements.
Microsoft Excel 2013 is a spreadsheet software, allowing you to work with data and make powerful, professional spreadsheets while also performing equations, creating colorful charts and easily share your documents with other people. Excel can be used for financial purposes, to keep track of lists, information, analyze data and much more. Excel is now one of the leading and most used applications across many platforms and has become an industry standard for spreadsheet creation over the years. It is part of and is acquirable through the Microsoft Office suite, or as a standalone product.
Electronic spreadsheet programs such as Excel were originally designed after paper spreadsheets which are used for accounting - to this day, the basic layout of these computerized spreadsheets is heavily based on the paper equivalent. Excel's project file is referred to as a workbook, and within one workbook you can create many different and separate worksheets to keep your work as organized as possible. Inside of these worksheets, data is stored in tables, which are divided into small rectangular boxes called cells, and then organized into labeled rows and columns to help you navigate through huge chunks of data and perform calculations and other functions easily.
Although Excel 2013 does not have any huge, groundbreaking features, it received some quality of life enhancements that will help the software to be more functional and easy to use for both new users, as well as those who have been working with Excel for an extended amount of time. Some tasks that were previously considered tedious and required workarounds are now easy to perform, and tools like Recommended Charts or Recommended PivotTables make it easy for new users to decide how to visualize their data without having to look up any help outside Excel.
- New start screen: Whether it be a first impression or the thousandth time you open up Excel, the start screen is extremely important and a vital part of how you're going to start your work with the application. Excel 2013's start screen allows you to set things up fast and easy, with a compact view of everything you need: recently opened files, opening workbooks from your local disk or from the cloud, and even displays Excel's integrated templates when you are looking to create a new file. This is most useful to new users, and if you don’t like it, the start screen can be disabled at any given time through Excel’s settings.
- Backstage view: Introduced all the way back in Office 2010, the backstage view is here to stay. You can access it through the File tab, and it shows really important commands such as Save, Info, Share, and Print. When looking at the Info tab, you can see basic information about workbooks such as its creation date, the author(s), when and who modified last, as well as file size and even tags attached to the file. You can also edit permissions and prepare for sharing here. When on the Share tab, you can easily and quickly send your file to other people via e-mail, SkyDrive, and SharePoint, or even save it as a PDF.
- Flash Fill: A new feature based on data prediction - it can detect patterns within your data, follows the recognized pattern, and extracts more data through it. For example, if you have a huge list of full names but you want it to be split to two individual columns containing the ‘First name’ and the ‘Last name’, you can use Flash Fill to do the job for you by recognizing the names and dividing them to their respective columns. Previously, this was possible to be achieved through formulas, but that is quite a tedious process and requires some adequate knowledge about Excel.
- Quick Analysis: This new tool helps you find different options in regards to your selected data with a range of tools that help you analyze such as Formatting, Charts, Totals, Tables, and Sparklines. When you select either option, more choices will be presented to you which can be previewed when you hover your mouse over them, allowing you to weigh your options before you have to commit to something. This helps users speed of many repetitive aspects of working with Excel, thus greatly increasing productivity.
- Power View: Power View started as an add-in to previous Excel releases, however, it's integrated into Excel 2013. With this tool, you can analyze large amounts of data that originate from external sources. When using this tool, a different Power View sheet will be created in your workbook, as well as the analysis report. You can filter and organize your data to display it however you like, and even use styles and formatting options on it.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
These are the minimum requirements for installing Microsoft Excel 2013 Open License.
Frequently asked questions
When will my order be delivered?We use different couriers to arrange our deliveries for our customers, and this is dependent on items, weight, and values. However, you'll receive your delivery within 5-7 days
How can I amend/cancel my order?If you'd like to cancel your order, you can do so by contacting our Customer Service team. The store cannot guarantee cancellation if an order is in the pre-shipment phase or has already shipped. However, you can refuse to accept the delivery, and once it has been returned to our warehouse, a refund will be initiated
Can I make an order over the phone?Unfortunately, we are unable to take orders over the telephone. However, we are happy to help with any general or technical inquiries you may have before placing your order.
Why isn't my promotional code working?Please check the terms and conditions of the code to see if your order is eligible and whether the code is still valid/hasn't expired. If the code is entered correctly and you're still experiencing problems after checking the above, please contact us via email or live chat.
How do I request a price match from CheapOzzy??When making a purchase, price match requests from CheapOzzy are handled via Chat or Email. Please send us the URL link of the lower price that is still in effect that you want us to price match. CheapOzzy will then review and verify the price match request and the authenticity of the competitor's products.
Can I ask for a price match after a purchase from CheapOzzy?A price match request after a purchase from CheapOzzy will not be honored.
What do I need to provide?You'll need to provide: The URL of the competitor's offer you'd like us to beat. The competitor's sale price.
“OMG..This is REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. No fake script or repeating my name or fake addressing the customer. Friendly, helpful, ethical. CS as good as Apple...and I love Apple.”
“Excellent and quick service, I would highly recommend using them for your software needs. My technician was Joe, guy is amazing!”
“The Best support! I generally find IT support functions severely lacking....However Anne at Catsoft.co was a beacon of help quick and efficient. I will use Catsoft.co again”
Why Buy From Us?
30 Days Money
Real Reviews From Real Customers
The service and product were as described. The prices were good, and Bryan's communication with the customer was prompt.
Thanks Download MsOffice!Nir Shelter Customer
Excellent service. The chat service helped me install my Microsoft 365 Basic. Paul in particular, was very patient and stayed online for the duration of installation.Considering I know nothing about computers.Mistarzr Customer
Fantastic service and pricing, have already recommended to friends where to purchase their software.Martin Customer
Excellent and quick service, I would highly recommend using them for your software needs. My technician was Joe, guy is amazing!Carl Bertoni Customer
The Best support! I generally find IT support functions severely lacking....However Anne at Catsoft was a beacon of help quick and efficient. I will use Catsoft againAndy Hudson Customer