- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
One simple download on one computer allows you access to the four classic applications from Microsoft. Back up download is supported in case you have a tech emergency or last minute pc crash. Adds convenience to your schoolwork, giving you more time to enjoy yourself.
Upgraded features focus on efficiency and intuitive layout. Easily allows you to share your content, making it easier to handwork in or share with classmates you're collaborating with. One time purchase, which saves you money. No monthly subscription fee means you have less to keep track of. Work with your classmates, without being face to face. Work at your own pace, or simultaneously.
Share notes and brainstorm by sharing through OneNote, and make coordination for team projects easy and efficient. Wow your class with a PowerPoint presentation that includes updated templates, themes, transitions, and animations. Being a student is a tough time for many people, so Microsoft wants to make it easier for you.
With Office 2019 Home Student, you’ll be able to access all of the classic applications that will help you succeed in school and achieve your goals. The upgraded features are designed to help you get through your school assignments faster, easier, and end up with a more polished end product. With one simple download, you’ll have access to the four classic applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and OneNote. These applications are easy to use, and also add convenience to your schoolwork as well.
- Create, edit, and share your documents with your course mates and colleagues.
- Edit photos hassle-free with the improved Word features.
- Customize your tab commands to fit your needs. This helps you navigate through your tasks effortlessly.
- Use “Tell Me” to look up for things you want to be done.
- Perform better data analysis by using improved formulas and chats.
- Model your data professionally using the new, improved
- Import data from different sources like SQL, Access, web pages using enhanced Power Query.
- Use 2-D modeling to help visualize your data. PowerPoint
- Use zoom capabilities to order slides within the presentation.
- Insert and manage icons, 3-D models, and SVG.
- Use Morph and Animation to make your presentation more appealing.
- Brainstorm ideas, share notes, and work together through co-authoring capability.
- Take audio, video, or handwritten notes using OneNote 2019.
These are the minimum requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student for PC.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher)
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSC 2021, Windows 10 LTSC 2019, Windows Server 2022, or Windows Server 2019.
Other for requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
- Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
Purchased Office 2019 - Recommend CatSoft!
I bought a Microsoft Office product and everything worked out perfectly! The software came with a link and detailed instructions on uninstalling, removing prior licenses, and installing the new products. I ran into one minor issue with the licensing and contacted Support via Chat. Daniel helped me and did an outstanding job of helping and resolving my issue. I highly recommend CatSoft and if you need any help - ask for Daniel! :)
I recently purchased a product from…
I recently purchased a product from Catsoft and had some difficulty installing the product. I started a chat with Adin and he was able to help me resolve all the problems on my MAC. He quickly replied to all my messages, his expertise in using the MAC was very helpful in aiding me to run all the recovery procedures. I was able to install and test the purchased product. I really appreciate that Adin is on your customer service team. Thank you for the support.
Great Prices & Excellent Service
I’m certainly glad I decided to take a chance on Catsoft.co. Before I made my purchase, I read a lot of favorable reviews and noticed that people gave high marks for customer service. I have to agree with that, because Paul helped me every step of the way - from purchase to download to installation. I was very pleased.