- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
One simple download on one computer allows you access to the four classic applications from Microsoft. Back up download is supported in case you have a tech emergency or last minute pc crash. Adds convenience to your schoolwork, giving you more time to enjoy yourself.
Upgraded features focus on efficiency and intuitive layout. Easily allows you to share your content, making it easier to handwork in or share with classmates you're collaborating with. One time purchase, which saves you money. No monthly subscription fee means you have less to keep track of. Work with your classmates, without being face to face. Work at your own pace, or simultaneously.
Share notes and brainstorm by sharing through OneNote, and make coordination for team projects easy and efficient. Wow your class with a PowerPoint presentation that includes updated templates, themes, transitions, and animations. Being a student is a tough time for many people, so Microsoft wants to make it easier for you.
With Office 2019 Home Student, you’ll be able to access all of the classic applications that will help you succeed in school and achieve your goals. The upgraded features are designed to help you get through your school assignments faster, easier, and end up with a more polished end product. With one simple download, you’ll have access to the four classic applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and OneNote. These applications are easy to use, and also add convenience to your schoolwork as well.
- Create, edit, and share your documents with your course mates and colleagues.
- Edit photos hassle-free with the improved Word features.
- Customize your tab commands to fit your needs. This helps you navigate through your tasks effortlessly.
- Use “Tell Me” to look up for things you want to be done.
- Perform better data analysis by using improved formulas and chats.
- Model your data professionally using the new, improved
- Import data from different sources like SQL, Access, web pages using enhanced Power Query.
- Use 2-D modeling to help visualize your data. PowerPoint
- Use zoom capabilities to order slides within the presentation.
- Insert and manage icons, 3-D models, and SVG.
- Use Morph and Animation to make your presentation more appealing.
- Brainstorm ideas, share notes, and work together through co-authoring capability.
- Take audio, video, or handwritten notes using OneNote 2019.
These are the minimum requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student for PC.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher)
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSC 2021, Windows 10 LTSC 2019, Windows Server 2022, or Windows Server 2019.
Other for requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
- Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
"Quick and easy download. Affordable. Clear instructions."
Pamela Bakken 01/21/2024
They were courtious when I was Wrong
"They were courtious when I was Wrong"
Ray Eband 01/07/2024
A very happy and grateful customer.
"I was so pleased with the very reasonable price I got from Catsoft for my new software, but I found it difficult to install and activate because I’m not proficient with computers. Daniel helped me get through the entire process and was patient and committed to helping me."
Gene Yonkovich 01/04/2024
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.