Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard is perfect for lightly virtualized or non-virtualized environments, and each license covers two physical processors.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Bring Microsoft’s experience in providing global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard. This package offers impressive features and improvements in storage, virtualization, networking, access and information protection, virtual desktop infrastructure, and more.
- Simple and economical: Get flexible, multi-tenant-aware storage and networking facilities for a variety of workloads. Windows Server 2012 is able to provide these capabilities at a greatly reduced cost compared to other products, through the use of economical, industry-standard hardware.
- Enterprise-class: Enhanced features give you the opportunity to take advantage of more efficient capacity utilization of a data center and increased performance.
- User-centric: Users have the ability to access IT from virtually anywhere with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, offering a full Windows experience while protecting data security and ensuring compliance. Windows Server 2012 gives you the ability to manage identities across your data center, define user access rights, and provide users with seamless remote access to resources and applications.
- Application focused: Quickly build, deploy, and scale websites and applications with ease and flexibility. Windows Server 2012 offers a highly available, scalable platform, plus enhanced support for open source applications, open standards, and other development languages.
Required Processor: 1.4 GHz, x64
Required Hard Disk Space: 32GB available disk space. (More needed if there is at least 16GB of RAM)
Required Memory: 512 MB
- The Virtual Desktop Infrastructure makes it possible for users to access IT services virtually from anywhere while providing enhanced data security and compliance.
- Helps in reducing network complexity by making it easy to connect a user to IT resources, easily link your infrastructure with public cloud services, and efficiently manage your datacenter.
- Makes it more comfortable for administrators to build robust data access management and protection while simplifying the deployment of identity management infrastructure.
- Ideal for running multiple servers and devices; whether they’re virtual, physical, on premises, or off-premises.
- Supports Active Directory Rights Management Services, Hyper-V, and Network Access Protection.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, x64 (does not support Itanium)
- Memory: 512 MB
- Free disk space: 32 GB (More needed if there is at least 16 GB of RAM)
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
I love having the software. I was easy to install, but hard to et up thereafter. I don't always have the time to spend an afternoon doing the setup or calling for help.
S. Telford 11/31/2023
Installation Issue - Great Customer Support
Great customer support! Timely, personable, and professional.Thx, Daniel!!
Ray Eband 11/29/2023
Installation of MS Office 2021
I spent a good few hours this morning to install Office 2021 without success. Joe
Makoto Shinohara 18/11/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.