Windows Server 2022 Datacenter
- Delivery via Email in 15- 30 mins with Installation guide
*The installation requires a minimum installation configuration. See system requirements.
Windows Server was here before you knew it, now it's there when you need it the most. The latest Windows Server 2022 Datacenter edition is available for purchase with the most powerful features.
Windows Server 2022 Datacenter is the latest and most advanced Windows server for your business. Easily keep up with these ever-evolving threats with our new security features like secured-core; never worry about cyberthreats again!
Microsoft has made it easier to install and manage VMs in the new Datacenter edition, centered around making your virtual machines better. Whether you want to minimize downtime or take advantage of the benefits of the cloud – Windows Server 2022 Datacenter is just what you need.
Windows Server 2020 Datacenter offers you great new features including Application Guard that protects your Virtual Machines against exploits by malware without modifying code. It also comes with the essential cloud-ready application platform and security solution for your applications. Make future updates quick, painless, and unnoticeable to end-users.
The new Windows Server 2022 Datacenter operating system comes with several unique features that will help your business thrive. You can access many of these benefits by purchasing and installing the Azure Edition, which helps you stay up to date on updates while minimizing downtime.
Windows Server 2022 Datacenter will ensure your business will thrive. Here are just some of the many benefits you’ll get when using this new server operating system:
- Better scalability. A physical server can now have 48 TB of RAM, 64 sockets with 2048 Logical Processors (cores), and Hyperthreaded cores for up to 12TB of memory per VM! This provides great benefits for companies that need large VMs to run large databases.
- SMB over QUIC. SMB 3.1.1 protocol in Windows Server 2022 Datacenter and supported Windows clients over QUIC instead of TCP to securely access data from edge file servers running in Azure.
- Nested virtualization. With the new support for AMD processors now available, you can create virtual machines with Hyper-V inside of them. This is called a nested hypervisor and it gives more options to choose from when deciding on what hardware works best in your environment.
- Improved Windows Admin Center. Now, the Windows Admin Center has the ability to report on how Secured-core features are enabled and which ones can be activated. It can also provide access where necessary, so you can enable a feature if it is not already active.
- Azure Automanage hotpatch. With Hotpatch, Azure customers can now install updates without a reboot. With this new Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Edition feature, it's easy to keep servers updated and secure with minimal downtime.
- Trusted Platform Module. TPM provides storage for security data, such as your Bitlocker keys. It works with Secure Boot to ensure that all boot software (UEFI firmware and EFI applications) haven't been overturned by a rootkit.
- Azure Arc. Azure Arc enabled Windows Servers to get access to a management experience designed to be consistent with how you manage native Azure VMs. When a hybrid machine is connected to Azure, it becomes a connected machine and is treated as a resource in Azure.
Better Storage Migration Service. Enhancements to Storage Migration Service in Windows Server 2022 Datacenter makes it easier for admins to migrate storage from more source locations.
The new Windows Server 2022 operating system requires a minimum amount of resources to function efficiently. To run this server OS properly, having more than the minimum requirements will ensure that your device is set up correctly for scalability.
- Processor: Minimum 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor compatible with the x64 instruction set is required. The processor must support security features like DEP and NX Bit.
- Memory (RAM): The minimum requirement for your server’s RAM is a total of 512MB. ECC (Error Correcting Code) must be included.
- Disk space: You require at least 32GB of available hard disk space to install Windows Server 2022 Datacenter. The installation of the GUI will require an additional 4GB of space.
- Network adapters: The network adapters on your computer should have a 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter and be PCI Express compatible.
- Other requirements:
- You need to have a UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports the Secure Boot feature.
- A Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is required to use certain features of Windows Server 2022 such as BitLocker Drive Encryption.
- A graphics device and monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is necessary for this product.
- A keyboard and a mouse (or other compatible pointing devices) are required.
- If you plan on installing Windows Server 2022 via disk media, your PC should have a DVD drive.
Frequently asked questions
When will my order be delivered?We use different couriers to arrange our deliveries for our customers, and this is dependent on items, weight, and values. However, you'll receive your delivery within 5-7 days
How can I amend/cancel my order?If you'd like to cancel your order, you can do so by contacting our Customer Service team. The store cannot guarantee cancellation if an order is in the pre-shipment phase or has already shipped. However, you can refuse to accept the delivery, and once it has been returned to our warehouse, a refund will be initiated
Can I make an order over the phone?Unfortunately, we are unable to take orders over the telephone. However, we are happy to help with any general or technical inquiries you may have before placing your order.
Why isn't my promotional code working?Please check the terms and conditions of the code to see if your order is eligible and whether the code is still valid/hasn't expired. If the code is entered correctly and you're still experiencing problems after checking the above, please contact us via email or live chat.
How do I request a price match from CheapOzzy??When making a purchase, price match requests from CheapOzzy are handled via Chat or Email. Please send us the URL link of the lower price that is still in effect that you want us to price match. CheapOzzy will then review and verify the price match request and the authenticity of the competitor's products.
Can I ask for a price match after a purchase from CheapOzzy?A price match request after a purchase from CheapOzzy will not be honored.
What do I need to provide?You'll need to provide: The URL of the competitor's offer you'd like us to beat. The competitor's sale price.
“OMG..This is REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. No fake script or repeating my name or fake addressing the customer. Friendly, helpful, ethical. CS as good as Apple...and I love Apple.”
“Excellent and quick service, I would highly recommend using them for your software needs. My technician was Joe, guy is amazing!”
“The Best support! I generally find IT support functions severely lacking....However Anne at Catsoft.co was a beacon of help quick and efficient. I will use Catsoft.co again”
Why Buy From Us?
30 Days Money
Real Reviews From Real Customers
The service and product were as described. The prices were good, and Bryan's communication with the customer was prompt.
Thanks Download MsOffice!Nir Shelter Customer
Excellent service. The chat service helped me install my Microsoft 365 Basic. Paul in particular, was very patient and stayed online for the duration of installation.Considering I know nothing about computers.Mistarzr Customer
Fantastic service and pricing, have already recommended to friends where to purchase their software.Martin Customer
Excellent and quick service, I would highly recommend using them for your software needs. My technician was Joe, guy is amazing!Carl Bertoni Customer
The Best support! I generally find IT support functions severely lacking....However Anne at Catsoft was a beacon of help quick and efficient. I will use Catsoft againAndy Hudson Customer