Windows 10 Enterprise
- Delivery via Email in 15- 30 mins with Installation guide
*The installation requires a minimum installation configuration. See system requirements.
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Enterprise is an innovative solution for your business, developed to protect your business and its honor by making use of advanced security features. New security improvements are introduced in Windows Enterprise such as advanced biometrics, better threat protection, and built-in malware protection for a more secure, safer environment, and it’s not dependent on whether you are cloud-based or on-site.
Windows 10 Enterprise offers you better data protection. One of the most common trends in IT presently is cyber security risks. You cannot risk not having the best protection available. With Windows 10 Enterprise’s advanced protocols malware is prevented from operating on your device.
Windows 10 Enterprise is the all-in-one system that addresses the needs of mid-size to large organizations, providing professionals the most integrated enterprise management to date. Enterprise comes built in complete with Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), which investigates and corrects endpoint threats to keep your organization secure.
Offering the most control for IT pros, Enterprise allows you to fully customize features, remotely manage devices, and deliver virtual desktops on azure.
Offering the easiest deployment to date, you will be able to set up Windows 10 Enterprise with minimal effort. Windows Enterprise 10 offers the best cost for its benefits, and we’ll even help you assess the total cost of moving your business to Enterprise. Make the right decision to maximize your business, try out our free trial so you can see for yourself.
- Intelligent security powered by cloud intelligence that is always monitoring the safety of your business
- Device Guard and Credential Guard, both new to Enterprise 10, used to secure organizations computers and account information
- Simplified updates and tools that IT can trust, freeing up more resources to drive business value
- Flexible device management that supports intranet, cloud, or both
- Built in tools and features to help people collaborate between divisions more efficiently
- Windows Analytics allows you to get insights into the IT health, employee compliance, and best user experience
- Windows Autopilot allows you to configure windows applications from the cloud and integrate seamlessly with Enterprise
- Easiest setup yet, with maximum application compatibility for the best ROI yet
- Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft 365
- Works across all PC, tablet, and mobile devices, to provide productivity anyplace, anytime
Deployment features in Windows 10 Enterprise include:
- Sideloading: Sideloading allows Windows Store apps to be installed on Windows machines.
- Mobile Device Management: Phones, tablets, and other devices running Windows 10 can be centrally managed by IT. Windows 10 machines can connect to a Mobile Device Management (MDM) server that will enroll and configure the devices and can apply updates and enforce the in-house policies governing usage.
- Azure Active Directory Features: Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoft's multi-tenant, cloud-based directory and identity management service providing single sign-on access to thousands of SaaS applications like Office365, Salesforce.com, DropBox, and Concur. Microsoft integrates Azure AD with Windows to reduce the number of passwords users will need to remember. By linking Windows 10 devices to Azure AD, users can sign into Windows using their Azure AD account and password. The same devices can be automatically enrolled in a mobile device management service simultaneously.
- Granular UX Control:Allows IT managers to customize and lock down the user interface of a Windows device to restrict the machine to a specific task.
- Enterprise Mode Internet Explorer:Older intranet sites often don’t render or behave as intended in more recent browsers. To address this issue, Internet Explorer (IE) 11 introduces Enterprise mode to simulate an experience closer to IE8. This lets newer browser features that could cause errors to be disabled. It also provides tools for management and monitoring of compatibility.
- Device EncryptionAs in Windows 8.1, if Device Encryption is enabled, all drives are automatically encrypted and can only be unlocked by someone with the user account's password. Device Encryption used BitLocker and 128-bit AES symmetric encryption. It supports a recovery mechanism where the recovery key is stored in Active Directory Domain Services.
- Group Policy Management:Like earlier Windows operating systems, Windows 10 physical and virtual machines and devices can be managed using Group Policy settings. This lets IT configure user the computers in your company.
Windows 10 Enterprise is designed for business. If you want the advanced security, better functionality for business, and better ways to manage your company’s success, Windows 10 Enterprise is the Windows OS for you.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800x600
Frequently asked questions
When will my order be delivered?We use different couriers to arrange our deliveries for our customers, and this is dependent on items, weight, and values. However, you'll receive your delivery within 5-7 days
How can I amend/cancel my order?If you'd like to cancel your order, you can do so by contacting our Customer Service team. The store cannot guarantee cancellation if an order is in the pre-shipment phase or has already shipped. However, you can refuse to accept the delivery, and once it has been returned to our warehouse, a refund will be initiated
Can I make an order over the phone?Unfortunately, we are unable to take orders over the telephone. However, we are happy to help with any general or technical inquiries you may have before placing your order.
Why isn't my promotional code working?Please check the terms and conditions of the code to see if your order is eligible and whether the code is still valid/hasn't expired. If the code is entered correctly and you're still experiencing problems after checking the above, please contact us via email or live chat.
How do I request a price match from CheapOzzy??When making a purchase, price match requests from CheapOzzy are handled via Chat or Email. Please send us the URL link of the lower price that is still in effect that you want us to price match. CheapOzzy will then review and verify the price match request and the authenticity of the competitor's products.
Can I ask for a price match after a purchase from CheapOzzy?A price match request after a purchase from CheapOzzy will not be honored.
What do I need to provide?You'll need to provide: The URL of the competitor's offer you'd like us to beat. The competitor's sale price.
“OMG..This is REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. No fake script or repeating my name or fake addressing the customer. Friendly, helpful, ethical. CS as good as Apple...and I love Apple.”
“Excellent and quick service, I would highly recommend using them for your software needs. My technician was Joe, guy is amazing!”
“The Best support! I generally find IT support functions severely lacking....However Anne at Catsoft.co was a beacon of help quick and efficient. I will use Catsoft.co again”
Why Buy From Us?
30 Days Money
Real Reviews From Real Customers
The service and product were as described. The prices were good, and Bryan's communication with the customer was prompt.
Thanks Download MsOffice!Nir Shelter Customer
Excellent service. The chat service helped me install my Microsoft 365 Basic. Paul in particular, was very patient and stayed online for the duration of installation.Considering I know nothing about computers.Mistarzr Customer
Fantastic service and pricing, have already recommended to friends where to purchase their software.Martin Customer
Excellent and quick service, I would highly recommend using them for your software needs. My technician was Joe, guy is amazing!Carl Bertoni Customer
The Best support! I generally find IT support functions severely lacking....However Anne at Catsoft was a beacon of help quick and efficient. I will use Catsoft againAndy Hudson Customer