Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business
- Delivery via Email in 15- 30 mins with Installation guide
*The installation requires a minimum installation configuration. See system requirements.
Windows 7, 8, or 10
One-time installation - No renewal necessary
***REQUIRES WINDOWS 7 OR WINDOWS 8***
Discover flexible new ways to get the most out of your work:
- Includes the 2013 versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Use your Windows Mobile-based smartphone or a web browser to enjoy powerful new ways to work.
- Leverage easy to use tools such as photo editing capabilities, customizable templates, and color schemes.
- Work with anyone, anywhere, with the new co-authoring facility.
- Get things done on your schedule, with more ways to access your files on the go.
- Simplify your tasks and create amazing, professional-looking results.
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 gives you access to your favorite Microsoft Office applications virtually anywhere. Work on the latest versions of your documents on any device, from PCs to tablets, to smartphones, as well as access to your email, calendar, and videoconferencing. This Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook for one PC to keep you organized both at home and work.
- Not simply good-looking - As was already mentioned, the 2013 office suite comes completely visually revamped. But it’s not just for the looks - the design is more intuitive and reduces distractions so that you can put all your focus into your work.
- Work from anywhere - One of the best innovations in the new version is the Cloud services integration which allows you to store your work online on your SkyDrive so you can work wherever you are without limitations. You also have the option to synchronize all of your Microsoft accounts on different devices for easier work-flow. What’s more, MS Office now supports devices with a touch screens.
- MS Office on all your devices - The 2013 office pack gives you the advantage of working on your smartphone, tablet, or even on a personal computer that does not have the MS Office pack installed. All you need to do is use the Office On Demand service which allows you to run Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on your devices temporarily.
- Edit PDF files with Word 2013 - You can now not only read PDF files in Word but also easily edit the new PDF editing feature of your favorite text editor, thus saving yourself the time and money of looking for a PDF file editor. Another great new feature is the reading mode, which enables you to read long documents without distractions by hiding the Ribbon and anything else that may get in the way. You also get a number of free new templates ready to use for your next project.
- Excel 2013 does the job for you - With the new interface, Excel is now more user-friendly than ever, meaning that you won’t waste time wondering where the tool you need is. It includes functions like Quick Analysis, Recommended Charts, and Recommended Pivot Tables which can facilitate you in processing your data. The Flash Fill tool will also be your devoted assistant and save you time by recognizing your typing patterns and auto-completing the remaining information for you.
- Present effortlessly with PowerPoint 2013 - PowerPoint 2013 has to offer exciting new features to those of you who rely on slide presentations as the main information medium. With the newly incorporated tool called Presenter View, you are able to see your notes while the audience is able to see only the presentation itself without the need for a second monitor. Another new feature is the Present Online option which enables you to present online in real-time and gives the viewers the ability to download your presentations.
- Collaborate on projects with OneNote 2013 - Microsoft Office developers know that one of the most important features the customers look for is the ability to work on projects together with their co-workers and partners. That’s why OneNote 2013 is the ultimate collaboration app for not just putting down ideas, but planning important projects with all tool necessary in just one app. You can create charts and tables, insert images, audio, and video. OneNote 2013 allows you to save your files online and access them from various devices as well as share them with other people.
- Get organized with Outlook 2013 - Organize all your tasks in one single app! Outlook 2013 allows you to control all your email accounts and to receive notifications from your social media accounts thanks to the Exchange ActiveSync technology. With this new version you can also see all contact information in one place and to schedule meetings and contact people straight from their contact card thanks to the People Card function. The search option is also greatly improved to help you find the necessary information more quickly.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor
- Memory - 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features
- Hard Disk - 3 GB of available disk space
- Display - 1366 x 768 or higher resolution
- Software - Windows 7, 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics - Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
Frequently asked questions
When will my order be delivered?We use different couriers to arrange our deliveries for our customers, and this is dependent on items, weight, and values. However, you'll receive your delivery within 5-7 days
How can I amend/cancel my order?If you'd like to cancel your order, you can do so by contacting our Customer Service team. The store cannot guarantee cancellation if an order is in the pre-shipment phase or has already shipped. However, you can refuse to accept the delivery, and once it has been returned to our warehouse, a refund will be initiated
Can I make an order over the phone?Unfortunately, we are unable to take orders over the telephone. However, we are happy to help with any general or technical inquiries you may have before placing your order.
Why isn't my promotional code working?Please check the terms and conditions of the code to see if your order is eligible and whether the code is still valid/hasn't expired. If the code is entered correctly and you're still experiencing problems after checking the above, please contact us via email or live chat.
How do I request a price match from CheapOzzy??When making a purchase, price match requests from CheapOzzy are handled via Chat or Email. Please send us the URL link of the lower price that is still in effect that you want us to price match. CheapOzzy will then review and verify the price match request and the authenticity of the competitor's products.
Can I ask for a price match after a purchase from CheapOzzy?A price match request after a purchase from CheapOzzy will not be honored.
What do I need to provide?You'll need to provide: The URL of the competitor's offer you'd like us to beat. The competitor's sale price.
“OMG..This is REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. No fake script or repeating my name or fake addressing the customer. Friendly, helpful, ethical. CS as good as Apple...and I love Apple.”
“Excellent and quick service, I would highly recommend using them for your software needs. My technician was Joe, guy is amazing!”
“The Best support! I generally find IT support functions severely lacking....However Anne at Catsoft.co was a beacon of help quick and efficient. I will use Catsoft.co again”
Why Buy From Us?
30 Days Money
Real Reviews From Real Customers
The service and product were as described. The prices were good, and Bryan's communication with the customer was prompt.
Thanks Download MsOffice!Nir Shelter Customer
Excellent service. The chat service helped me install my Microsoft 365 Basic. Paul in particular, was very patient and stayed online for the duration of installation.Considering I know nothing about computers.Mistarzr Customer
Fantastic service and pricing, have already recommended to friends where to purchase their software.Martin Customer
Excellent and quick service, I would highly recommend using them for your software needs. My technician was Joe, guy is amazing!Carl Bertoni Customer
The Best support! I generally find IT support functions severely lacking....However Anne at Catsoft was a beacon of help quick and efficient. I will use Catsoft againAndy Hudson Customer