- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
At its core, Microsoft Excel is an application used to create and manage spreadsheets. The premise is simple, but Excel goes far beyond just entering numbers and labels into a grid system. Its capabilities will surely support both home users and business companies. The ability to perform hundreds of complex calculations automates large parts of your work. All you have to do is apply Excel’s native formulas to parts of your spreadsheet. Calculations will happen and adjust in real-time as you work, sparing you not only time but effort as well.
You can use unique visuals such as charts, graphs, and pivot tables to visualize data. You can also insert icons, SmartArt, and much more to peak a little more interest in your audience. Your data should always be understandable even to a third-party viewer. Excel's visualization elements are most useful when you’re presenting something or need a quick overview.
Because of its large roaster of critical, yet easy-to-use capacities, Excel has turned out to be one of the most outstanding and widely used spreadsheeting programs in history. Over the years, Excel has become available on several platforms. It is now an industry-standard application when it comes to the creation and management of spreadsheets.
All thanks to Excel’s large user base, Microsoft now releases each new installment on Mac operating systems. Say goodbye to having to resort to alternatives or installing a Windows system on your Mac. You can enjoy Excel 2019 on your Mac computer without the hassle. This change is possible because of Microsoft sharing application code on different platforms
Fun fact; most Office suite applications are all available on smartphones as well. You can enjoy the benefits of Excel on iOS and Android even while you're away from home or work. Take advantage of being able to work on many different devices, even on the go.
Touch bar support
Excel and many other Office apps now completely support the touch bar built-in the modern era of MacBooks. The Touch bar allows you to perform functions by using the touch bar only, which is an efficient workaround for core features. You can copy, cut and paste text, pick text and cell colors, or even edit the text size by using the Mac Touch bar. Additionally, you can insert elements such as graphs and charts, then tweak them from the Touch Bar.
New, modern design
Excel 2019 for Mac has received a complete design overhaul that makes the software live up to the expectations of modern-day application layouts. Especially on a Mac operating system, a clean and put together design is anticipated from any software. The new Excel layout looks and functions pleasantly; the smooth design offers you a wonderful and enjoyable user experience.
It supports the Retina display found in Mac monitors to the fullest extent, allowing Mac users to take advantage of the newly implemented full-screen display mode. Similarly to the original Windows version of Excel, the Ribbon can be entirely customized for your very own needs, making it less difficult to quickly access your most frequently used Excel tools and functions.
Take advantage of new functions
As we all know, there couldn't be a new Excel release without new functions implemented. As always, Microsoft delivered on this expectation by adding several new, helpful functions that speed up your work and make your life easier while using Excel for Mac 2019. While some of these functions are improved versions of what already existed within Excel previously, they still help you to speed up productivity and make using Excel even easier than before.
- CONCAT function: Similar to the already existing CONCATENATE function, but it's even better. This function is easier to type and utilize due to the shortened length, but that isn't the only improvement, as this function supports range references as well as cell references. It combines text from multiple ranges or strings, however, it's important to note that it doesn't provide delimiter or IgnoreEmpty arguments.
- IFS function: Working with overly complicated IF functions is surely a hassle, which this new function aims to fix. Using IFS, you can test if one or more conditions are met in your data. The conditions you enter are tested in the order you specified, and if these conditions are met, the result will be returned. This makes it possible to use IFS instead of having to resort to utilizing more than one nested IF statement.
- SWITCH function: This is a function used to evaluate one expression against a list of values while keeping the order of the list. It returns the very first matching result it finds, sparing you both time and energy. In case none of the values matches, an optional default value ("else") is given as the result.
- Use new charts to display information: Two new charts were introduced to Excel 2019 for Mac, namely the Map charts and Funnel charts. The Map chart is pretty self-explanatory, you can create a chart that shows categories and volumes throughout geographical areas like nations, states, counties, and postal codes. The Funnel charts display values throughout more than one process stage. Because the values get lower or higher over time, the bars of your information begin to resemble a funnel, therefore the name.
- Digital inking support: Microsoft made lots of improvements when it comes to digital inking in Office apps. You can take advantage of a new, fully customizable set of digital inking tools such as pens, pencils, and highlighters to enhance your files. You can draw on top of your spreadsheets, graphs, and even images to highlight parts of your project and breathe life into even the most mundane spreadsheet. There’s also a new Excel-specific feature known as Ink Equation, which allows you to put in written math equations by hand and have it added to your workbook.
- Insertable SVG icons: Excel 2019 for Mac allows you to insert icons and Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) files into your workbooks. You have access to Microsoft's library of professionally created icons in over 25 different categories. You can even insert more than one icon at a time, speeding up the process. Once your icons are within your worksheet, you can edit them by resizing, rotating, changing colors, and visual effects.
- Customizable Ribbon: Microsoft decided to extend the customization of the Ribbon in the new, 2019 release of Excel for Mac. You can now store your most used tools and functions in the Quick Access toolbar, and additionally, personalize the Ribbon itself too. You’re able to change default tabs, create custom tabs and custom groups to have all your frequently used commands in one place.
- Integrated translator: The translator enables you to understand workbooks written in a foreign language without having to leave Excel. Just highlight the text you want to translate and select the tool - it’s that simple! You also have the option to translate whole files. When used, a copy of the translated document will open in another window, giving you the option to save both the original content and the translation. Use this translator to break the language barrier and work together with anyone, from any part of the world.
- Accessibility Checker: Excel 2019 for Mac includes a feature to detect accessibility issues in your document and suggest changes in order to ensure that your work is easily readable and editable for everyone. With the Accessibility Checker, you can review these suggestions and implement them into your document in one click.
- Processor: Intel processor
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 10 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or APFS)
- Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics: No graphics requirements
- Mac OS: macOS 11 or newer. Excel 2019 for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Excel 2019 for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
It is nice to have someone whom you can trust with purchasing online products. Eric did a great job in keeping things concise and straightforward and I would recommend other people to buy any of your pc related products in this store.
Adonis Miller 09/08/2023
New computer and updating existing software
Emre did an excellent job helping me update my Microsoft 365 account on my new computer. The process was quick and painless on my part. Excellent job. Thank you Catsoft!
S. Telford 09/13/2023
So far, so good.
I haven't downloaded the software or tested it, so I have no idea if this is going to be a good experience or a nightmare.
Marty K. S. 09/05/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.