- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Enjoy the Microsoft applications that you are used to and love with one easy download. Complete all of your schoolwork with this software easily. Easy to use and user-friendly.
This software is very interactive. Applications that you are used to with added upgrades and features. Easily share files with classmates and teachers. Includes a lot of upgrades, compared to the 2016 version.
There is no skill needed to use these applications. They each will come with a tutorial to help you if you have never used them before. Microsoft Office Home Student is a great option for students and anyone that needs to use Office applications. Microsoft understands that it is stressful enough being a student, so that’s why they want your work to be convenient, efficient, and simple. It includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; giving you all of the tools you will need to create documents and presentations.
It is a simple and one time download, one-time purchase, and available for one Mac device. Once the download is complete, you will be able to start using the applications immediately. These applications were created with you in mind, so they are easy to use and are there to help you.
Word allows you to create documents, edit the documents as needed, along with sharing them with others.
- Focus Mode
- Word Translator
- Improved inking functionality (great for touch devices)
- Customizable Office ribbons
- Accessibility improvements
- Enhanced search capabilities
- Better cloud integration
Excel is the best spreadsheet program that you can download, making it easy to organize as well as track any data that you may need.
- Funnel charts and 2D maps
- New Excel functions (CONCAT, TEXTJOIN, IFS, SWITCH)
- Improved data analysis functions
If you are a student user, PowerPoint 2019 for Mac gives you new tools for making professional presentations. Do your school projects with amazing features that allow you to present detailed information in a visually appealing way.
- Morph transition feature
- Insert and manage Icons, SVG, and 3D models
- Improved roaming pencil case
- 4K video export
- Play in-click sequence in PowerPoint
- Improved background removal
- Insert 3D models
These are the minimum requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student for Mac.
- Processor: Intel processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 10 GB of available disk space; HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended) or APFS
- Operating System: macOS 12 (Monterey, macOS 13 Ventura & macOS 14 Sonoma) & newer. Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. As new major versions of macOS are made generally available, Microsoft will drop support for the oldest version and support the newest and previous two versions of macOS. Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
- Display: 1280 × 800 screen resolution.
- Installation requires a connection to the Internet or a local area network (if installing over a network).
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
- Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
I love having the software. I was easy to install, but hard to et up thereafter. I don't always have the time to spend an afternoon doing the setup or calling for help.
S. Telford 11/31/2023
Installation Issue - Great Customer Support
Great customer support! Timely, personable, and professional.Thx, Daniel!!
Ray Eband 11/29/2023
Installation of MS Office 2021
I spent a good few hours this morning to install Office 2021 without success. Joe
Makoto Shinohara 18/11/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.