Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business for Mac
- Delivery via Email in 15- 30 mins with Installation guide
*The installation requires a minimum installation configuration. See system requirements.
OS X 10.13 Sierra or later
Microsoft Office 2019 Home Business for Mac
Take your business to the next level with Microsoft Office. These applications will help make some of the office work for your business easier.
Office 2019 includes Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
This package contains all of the software you need to run your business.
All of the applications have received upgrades from the 2016 version.
Easy to use and a one time purchase. You will only need to download once as well.
Easily share your files with others, or take your work on the go with you.
Microsoft Office Home Business is perfect for small business owners, making it easier to organize your business. It is a one time purchase, and you can download it onto one Mac device. Being a business owner can be stressful at times, especially when it comes to the paperwork aspect.
Office Home Business comes with all of the software you already know and love, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook. You also get a OneDrive account so you can easily save all of your documents. OneDrive works like other cloud services. It will save your files and allow you to access them from anywhere.
These are designed to be compatible with your Mac device. Get the functionality of Office while keeping the unique Mac features you love. With the roaming recent files feature, you can pick up your work from where you left off on any device.
- Using new and intuitive ways, analyze and visualize your data using a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts on Excel.
- Maximize features such as Analysis Tool Pak, Slicers and Formula Builder to save time and to focus on insights instead.
- Manage your email, contacts, calendar, and tasks easily with the latest Outlook version.
- Keep your inbox up-to-date with push email support.
- View calendars side-by-side for more efficient planning.
- Organize features in a similar way for Windows and iPad with a redesigned ribbon menu to help you find what you need quickly.
- Make complex jobs a snap with the new task pane to format images in Word, design animations in PowerPoint and insert formulas in Excel.
- Share, co-author and thread comments in Word and PowerPoint to collaborate more effectively.
- Get access to file storage in OneDrive to help free up your hard drive space and improve your Cloud-based organization.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business for Mac
- Processor: Intel processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 10 GB of available disk space; HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended) or APFS
- Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics: No graphics requirements
- MacOS: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. As new major versions of macOS are made generally available, Microsoft will drop support for the oldest version and support the newest and previous two versions of macOS. Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
- Installation requires a connection to the Internet or a local area network (if installing over a network).
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
- Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
Outlook (Home & Business):
- Certain advanced functionality may require connectivity to a supported version of Microsoft Exchange Server (or Exchange Online) or Microsoft SharePoint Server (or SharePoint Online). See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy site for supported versions of Exchange Server and SharePoint Server.
- Integration with Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams requires connectivity to a supported version of Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams. See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy site for supported versions of Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
- LinkedIn support requires a LinkedIn account.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a microphone.
- Read-aloud functionality requires an audio output device.
- Rights Management features require access to either a cloud deployment of Microsoft Rights Management (Azure Rights Management) or an on-premises deployment (Active Directory Rights Management Services).
- Dynamic calendars require server connectivity.
Frequently asked questions
When will my order be delivered?We use different couriers to arrange our deliveries for our customers, and this is dependent on items, weight, and values. However, you'll receive your delivery within 5-7 days
How can I amend/cancel my order?If you'd like to cancel your order, you can do so by contacting our Customer Service team. The store cannot guarantee cancellation if an order is in the pre-shipment phase or has already shipped. However, you can refuse to accept the delivery, and once it has been returned to our warehouse, a refund will be initiated
Can I make an order over the phone?Unfortunately, we are unable to take orders over the telephone. However, we are happy to help with any general or technical inquiries you may have before placing your order.
Why isn't my promotional code working?Please check the terms and conditions of the code to see if your order is eligible and whether the code is still valid/hasn't expired. If the code is entered correctly and you're still experiencing problems after checking the above, please contact us via email or live chat.
How do I request a price match from CheapOzzy??When making a purchase, price match requests from CheapOzzy are handled via Chat or Email. Please send us the URL link of the lower price that is still in effect that you want us to price match. CheapOzzy will then review and verify the price match request and the authenticity of the competitor's products.
Can I ask for a price match after a purchase from CheapOzzy?A price match request after a purchase from CheapOzzy will not be honored.
What do I need to provide?You'll need to provide: The URL of the competitor's offer you'd like us to beat. The competitor's sale price.
“OMG..This is REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. No fake script or repeating my name or fake addressing the customer. Friendly, helpful, ethical. CS as good as Apple...and I love Apple.”
“Excellent and quick service, I would highly recommend using them for your software needs. My technician was Joe, guy is amazing!”
“The Best support! I generally find IT support functions severely lacking....However Anne at Catsoft.co was a beacon of help quick and efficient. I will use Catsoft.co again”
Why Buy From Us?
30 Days Money
Real Reviews From Real Customers
The service and product were as described. The prices were good, and Bryan's communication with the customer was prompt.
Thanks Download MsOffice!Nir Shelter Customer
Excellent service. The chat service helped me install my Microsoft 365 Basic. Paul in particular, was very patient and stayed online for the duration of installation.Considering I know nothing about computers.Mistarzr Customer
Fantastic service and pricing, have already recommended to friends where to purchase their software.Martin Customer
Excellent and quick service, I would highly recommend using them for your software needs. My technician was Joe, guy is amazing!Carl Bertoni Customer
The Best support! I generally find IT support functions severely lacking....However Anne at Catsoft was a beacon of help quick and efficient. I will use Catsoft againAndy Hudson Customer